Chapter 26

SUPER SUPER SUPER SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED ANY CHAPTER OVER THE MONTH! I FEEL SO BAD. I JUST FINISHED MY EXAMS SO HERE I AM. I'LL TRY UPDATING MORE. So here's a pic of my drawing of Rick Genest(Skylar)
---------------------

"Joan the bitch," Jay gritted his teeth. "My oh my, you've grown some balls. Thought you've been neutered by your pet hybrid," Joan chuckled. Jay clenched his fists. I put a hand on his shoulder, calming him. "I told you right? I'm gonna kill you the next time I see you," jay smiled. A roar of laughters mocked Jay.

A group of witches and Shadows came out of their hiding places, outnumbering us. Fuck them. They will never play fair. I went full hybrid. No more time to lose.

"Chats are over," I said in my demonic voice. "Ah, I see. You've mated," there was a glint of evil in her eyes. Fuck, now she's going to make use of Jay. As expected, she grabbed Jay's neck and put a dagger against his neck. "It would be so much fun to see you suffer when your mate dies," Joan licked Jay's face.

"Bitch! You think I'd let you kill me easily? My powers grown," Jay said. Joan laughed. "You're just a puny little thing. You think you can fight against a 100 years old witch?! Think again!" "Fuck, you're old. And because U're old, that's an advantage for me!" Jay stabbed Joan with his hand and light glowed. Joan released Jay in shocked pain but Jay stayed still with his hand inside Joan. Joan gave out an inhuman screeched of pain. Slowly her skin sagged and wrinkled, her face changed and in one swooped, her body shrunk and dropped dead.

"She should be dead 50 years ago anyway," Jay casually said and pulled out his hand. He cracked his shoulders and stood tall. He huffed out in satisfaction. "Nothing's better than a 100 years old nurtured magic. Feels so good I might cum," he breathed. I punched his arm. "Wait till they're dead," I said.

The others just stared. "Where did you learn to do that?! You're not supposed to know how to that! You're still a brat!" A Mohina said. "As you all know, there was a reason why Melissa took me away. And this, is the reason why," bright light surrounded Jay and he elevated off the ground. He eyes were completely white. Then suddenly all the other Mohinas rose up like him.

Instead, they were screaming in pain. I could see energy flowed out of their bodies to Jay. Yo, this is some scary shit. How come I didn't know about this?! Fuck! He could kill me anytime he wants! Wait, I'm his mate. So he can't kill me.

No shit, Sherlock.

Shut up, Marco.

I can hear you guys laughing, you piece of shits.

Jay continued sucking the life out of them. Literally. Until each one if them dropped dead. The Shadows could do nothing but watched in fear. Before they could run, I went after them. I beheaded each one of them. In few minutes, all were dead. That was not that hard, considering how Jay use his powers to keep them in place.

After that, we burned the bodies before it gets too stinky. We followed a trail and ended up outside of a cave. They used a cave as a camp? How stupid is that? That's so fucking stupid. And they claimed they're 100 years old. Wow. This was going to be easy. Wait. Too easy.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here. If it isn't my baby boy," Melissa cooed. Jay turned around so fast I swear he could've gotten whiplash. "Wow, apparently, I made a good choice. Your body is full with magic. Jay, any more of magic, you'll explode," Melissa grinned. "Shut the fuck up! You don't know anything about my powers. I'm more powerful than you'll ever be! That's why you took me!" Jay yelled.

Melissa scoffed. "Powerful than I am? Please, you can't even control your pet!" She hissed. Jay lunged at Melissa. She flew high and jay followed suit. "JAY! CAREFUL!" I screamed. When I looked what's infront of me, fuck, this is more than I expected. Well, isn't this what I've always wished for? MASSACRE!