Chapter 14

i got bored....

Jay cupped my face, "please make it stop. Just, kill me," he pleaded. 'No, I can't. If you die, I'll die,' I said. Then he pushed me away, so hard that I fell backward. He stood up and went for the door. "Woah, kiddo. Hold your horses," Jack blocked the door. "If you can't help me then get the fuck off! I'll kill my own self!" Jay stood there. " I won't let you. Now that I know you're my son's mate," Adda said. "What the fuck do I care about him? For all I know, it's for the greater good. He's gonna bring destruction to everyone," he hissed out.

By instinct, I pulled him into my arms and scented him. He struggled writhin my hold. "Get away you smelly dog!" He yelled. Ooh, wrong choice of word. Adda hated the word 'dog'. Adda smacked Jay at the back of his head. "Ouch!" Jay rubbed his numb scalp. Adda glared at him. "But I have to go back home, or they'll notice it. They'll do something. I-I, since I stepped into this territory, mom's controlling power over my mind beginning to fade. Mom will warn the others and they might attack you early than planned. And I don't want that. I don't want any of this to happen. It wasn't even me who ordered to take Darren and Derek's power. It was mom. Most of the time it was mom. Till I met you," he stared at me. "Since I've met you, I had better control over myself," he muttered.

I stared at him. As much as it was supposed to be great to have a mate, I still think it's a hassle. I believe in choices. I make my own choices. And I chose AJ. For tonight.