Chapter 5

I tried to move around but my hands were cuffed by silver. Then someone opened the door. I closed my eyes as the light blinded me. When I opened it, I saw papa with a frown on his face. Deep frown. I growled at him, demanding an answer. "That, I'll tell later. Now? You're in a big fucking problem," Papa said and uncuffed me. I just realized I was not wearing anything except my jeans. I looked at papa. "It was drenched in blood and something else that nobody wanted to even see it. You did something pretty gory back at school," he said and help me up.

He led me outside and along the way, everybody stared me in horror. ' where's Jayce?' I asked papa. He looked at me and sighed. I did not realized I had a concerned look on my face. "He's in the hospital." There was a long silence. I grabbed papa's arm tightly. My expression asked him  for the reason.

We went inside the car and we sat in silence. "Adrian, you have to know. That you are an ALPHA," papa emphasized the word 'Alpha'. "You can hurt people really badly. Or even kill them. Yesterday... Your wolf and vampire self merged as one and did a pretty bad thing. Jason's in the hospital because you attacked him when he tried to stop you," papa said and started the car.

'What did I do?'

"You..." Papa hesitated. "You, almost killed all of the basketball jocks in the locker room. In the most gorish way. After you helped Jason, you went after the Johnny kid and punched him on his stomach. His stomach burst and ribcages broken. And then you went to the captain, Sam, and.. Well you," papa rubbed his neck, hesitating. He drove to a familiar route, the hospital.

"You took the dildo and plunged it deep inside Sam and well, fucked him too. Your dick and the dildo was not small. So he, well he... He was bleeding internally and you took off his arm to make him tighter. And scratch his back too. After he was unconscious, you moved to Dean. Well he got the worst. You cut his legs off and fisted him. And you took your claws out while still inside him. And took your hands out," papa had a stern face.

Good job

I'm proud. And you should too.

We did what we had. That was not the first time they did something like that to others. I don't care if they do die. I'll be happy.

' How much trouble am I in?' I asked. Papa looked at me. "You don't feel any remorse?" Papa asked me as he parked the car. I just stared at him expressionless. 'They were hurting Jayce and even took his innocence away. Do I have to feel remorseful? No, I don't think so, Pa.' I crossed my arms.

Papa sighed. " I know you FEEL you had to do that. And I know you can't really fully control your wolf and vampire, but what you did was wrong. Who're you to punish them? I know you love Jason but that's not how things are done. The parents are trying to sue us. In fact, they want you in jail. If they can't win, which I assure you, they won't, they're going to the Council. This is serious Adrian," papa gripped the  handle tighter.

' I thought you're one of the Council?'

"Yeah but that doesn't mean I have the full power! Fuck, Adrian! " papa cursed. 'They can do whatever they want with me,' I said. Papa stared at me. 'I can't die. Even if I loose too much blood it'll regenerate faster than normal werewolf or vampire. And sun can't get through me. Hell, not even fire,' I said.

"They won't be satisfied," papa said. I nodded. 'Lets see what they want,' I said and smiled. Papa ruffled my head, smiling. Then he smack the back of my head. I glared daggers at him and growled. "What you did was still wrong. You're grounded for a week. Since it was not entirely your fault," he said and turned the engine off. He got out and waited for me. We went and left to meet Jason.

Jason. Poor poor Jason.

I went into the door and saw him. I quickly went to him and climbed the bed. He was shocked but he was not afraid. He was almost fully healed. He just need a little bit more blood. I hugged him tight. I whined, nuzzling my head under his chin, telling him I'm sorry.

He chuckled and hugged me back. He stroked my head and nuzzled it. "It's ok, Addie. It's ok. Thanks," I can feel him smiling. I hugged him tighter. His heartbeats calmed me. It was a lullaby to my ears. I fell asleep on top of him.

I woke up few hours later by Adda. Jason fell asleep too. I looked at Adda. He made me left the room and followed him to the roof top. Just as I stepped onto the rooftop, Adda punched me hard on the face. I flew to the side, literally. Adda had a strong punch. He always do.

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?!" He crouched and grabbed my neck. "I thought I told you to control your anger?! Apparently you didn't practice ENOUGH!" He roared. The grip on my neck tightened.

I grabbed Adda's hands. 'Stop,' I pleaded. 'Im sorry,' I said in desperation. Then Adda stopped. He let out a long breath and tried to calm himself while I was trying to calm my heartbeat. I looked him with a hurtful eyes. Adda never hurt me.

He went to the railings and roared the loudest and scariest i had ever heard. I whimpered in submission. I went to him and nuzzled his shoulder blades. 'Addaaaa,' I whined. Nuzzling more, desperately. I wrapped my arms around Adda's waist, tugging him closer. He sighed.

"Let go, Adrian. I am very VERY disappointed in you. I thought you were better," Adda said in an obvious disappointed tone. I whined and whimpered more. 'Im sorrrryyyy,' I tried harder. He spun around and cupped my face. "You are so grounded and you are so going to train harder than ever with Maddox, Max and Klaus during you suspension. Luckily grandpa Jared didn't expel you. You have been warned, Adrian. I don't want this shit happening again," Adda said sternly.

I nodded in understanding. He looked deep in my eyes, trying to understand me. He then hugged me and scented me. "I know it's hard. It's hard to control two creatures. But I need you to do your best. So that you won't lash out on others. And I know what they did to Jason was wrong, but it is not your right to do that to them too. You did the same thing as them and I know you're nothing like them. So calm the fuck down and think rationally before you do anything, even if it involves your family. Especially when family involved. Do you understand?" Adda talked softly. I nodded.

"Now uncle Maddox is trying to save his son's right. And their victims showed up, making it more easier for him to win the case if they do sue you. But if you do went to jail, you're going to survive I know. This is not juvenile case no more,ok? This is some serious shit," Adda told me.

Well, shit. How am I supposed to live in jail? Others won't survive me.

Haha!!! Comment and votes!!! Like for real. Make me happy and I'll update faster. Got chapter 6 written already and ready to be uploaded. Do urself a favor and vote and comment hahaha. I'm cheap, so what?! :p