Chapter 22

"A-Adrian, s-stoppp," Jay gasped. But I still continued. He pulled my face up and kissed me. "Stop, don't bite with your fangs out. I'm afraid you'd bite my nipples off. Claws in buddy," he nipped my claws. I growled a little. He pinched my nose. "No more growling and grunting. You have a voice now. Use it. Get use to it," Jay said and put a gentle hand on my throat.

"Marco wants to fuck you raw," I said without thinking. Then I quickly sat up and clasped a hand on my mouth.

"Shit, Addie! Why would you tell him! Oh wow I have a voice."

"I didn't mean to, Andy."

"Hoooo, what the fuck. That was two voices just now. Hoooo what the fuck," Jay's voice quiver. I went forward and held his hand. "No no no, don't be afraid. It's just. It's just something nobody knows except Adam and Benedict, since he can read my mind and he was close to Benny. They tell each other everything it's so annoying! But yeah. I have another 2 personalities," I shrugged my shoulders. "And now I just can't control their voices from coming out. They usually just think," I tried to explain.

He looked at me. "Shit, you just got weirder and weirder," he laughed a little. "So what's their name?" He asked.

"Well hello, hello, finally, we're introduced. Marco, at your service," Marco smiled.

"And I'm Andy, the most decent part of us three," Andy smiled and kissed Jay's hand.

"I can sooo differentiate which one's the dog and which one's the bloodsucking mosquito," Jay laughed. "I'll try to control them from coming out. But now, lets continue shall we?" I gave him a perverted smile. He chuckled and pulled my face again to kiss me. I pushed him gently on his back and continued where we left of.

My hands roamed around his delicate yet muscular body. I reached my hand into his pants and scratched just above his penis. He moaned into my mouth. "Oh fuck that felt so good," he panted. I turned him sideways and began to slide my hand into the back of his pants. Having a feel of his perfect muscular ass. "Owh you have such a nice ass," I kissed his nape. He bit him lips to stop from moaning out loud. Well the house are technically soundproofed. But, we have enhanced hearings.

I circled his tight hole and loosen it up a bit. When I know he was ready, I inserted a finger. "Ho fuck! Wait wait! Ouch fuck that fucking hurts! Ouch.. Ah. Ouch," Jay groaned in pain. "You had your jaw broken yesterday and this hurts more?" I said while still continuing to finger him. "Fuck yeah! I don't know what to call this pain, it's just! It's just... Wait wait!" Jay held my wrist tightly. "So down, tiger, slow down," he said, catching his breath.

Suddenly the door was open. "Adrian! I thought I told you no sex until you're at least 17!" Adda yelled. Jay quickly pushed me off the bed and stood up. "Oh thank god! That hurts so much I don't even know how people handle it! But Vlad need to teach your son how to finger," Jay said and dashed away from the room. I grunted.

"I know how to finger! It's just that, it's always been girls! If boys, they're already loosen up!" I said in frustration. "Get up, dickwad," Adda said. I sat up. "Did you just call me dickwad, Adda? You know you're not supposed to call you sons names," I looked at him in disbelieve. "Breakfast ready. Gosh, the first thing you do when you wake up is fingering people? You're so your dad's son!" He said and left the room.

Adda had been smelling differently. It's still Adda, but different. I ignored the thought and went to the bathroom to change. Luckily it's summer. Yes, no school. Finally. Tracy had been hanging out in the house since she's already mated with Henri. Nah, she's not 16! She's 17! She got held back. Since she's a female, 17 would be the most suitable time to mate. Henri had been very very nice to her. I'm glad.

I went down and saw Jay already sitting on the island eating the bacons Charles cook. "Ey yo kiddo. Heard you had a nice morning," Erik patted my head. I'm still processing the fact that I have a 900 years old brother. "Well, can't help from eating a perfect piece of meat," I smiled and winked at Jay. He threw me a bacon, so fast that I couldn't even dodge it and it laid flat on my face.

Wow he's getting faster and faster.

"Jay, training," Adam called out. "You too," he pointed at me. I grunted and shoved a couple of bacons inside my mouth and went out. "Ok, so today, we're gonna test your sense of smell and hearings and speed. And Jay's ability to hide his scent. That's when you need to rely on speed, hearings and sight. Because you, my dearest little brother, is going to chase Jay," Adam smiled.

Oh this is interesting. "What can I do to him if I catch him?" I asked, grinning widely. "Oh, anything. It's the woods. We can't see anything or hear anything if it's too far," Adam smiled evilly. Jay's face dropped. "Oh hell no! That's not fair!" Jay moaned in annoyance. "Well, that's a motivation for the both of you," Adam smiled. "Jay's gonna start 15 minutes earlier. Now run," Adam start the timer.

"Oh this is really gonna be fun."