Chapter 10

The story's going a bit slow but oh well. Read, comment , vote :) a bit busy but I'll update when I do have time.

I put my chin on Jason's head as we bathe together. Jason insisted on getting in with me. Benedict told me he missed me the most. He forgotten all about the incident. The bullies treated him better too. But the whole school didn't know about it. It was kept hidden.

Jason stared at me.

'What?'

He shook his head. "I found my mate," he muttered. 'WHAT?!' I yelled. Jason held his head in pain. 'WHEN?' I spun him around to face me. "Two weeks ago," he said. My expression asked him who the hell was that person.

"It's Noah. From basketball club," he explained. That douche guy??? The one that bullied him? Then again, everybody bullied him. My face of horror was a humor material to Jason apparently since he started laughing. "Nah, he's fine. He's fine. He knew it too. Earlier than I did. That's why he bullied me. Trying to get my attention he said. And when he knew about the incident he went amok! Stayed by my side the whole time you weren't there," he smiled. A genuine smile. I've never seen him smile like this. Like he was in love. I put a hand on his face. I grunted.

'He'd better treat you right or he'll never see anything no more,' I groaned and got out of the tub. I grabbed the towel and passed one to Jason. We dried ourselves and went to each other's room to get ready for school. Then there was a knock on my door. I spun around and saw Jason smiling sheepishly. I groaned. "Noah's picking me up so don't worry. You go with Darconis," he waved and dashed off before I could say anything. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs for breakfast.

Papa cooked porridge for the twins while Adda and Charles made pancakes and bacons. I grabbed a bag of O+ and drank it. Ah. After so long. Prison does not have O blood. This is home. "After school, we're gonna talk about what you know," Adda patted my cheek. 'Do I get to know what you know?' I asked. "Depends on what you know," Papa said. 'Oh I'll bet you won't be that happy about what I know,' I smiled. "School, now," Adda ordered. Faes do not eat in the morning so Darconis was already waiting for me in his car. I got in and we left.

Everybody greeted me when we arrived. Some looked at me in disdain. Most guys. The hyenas? Well they were different. They do have their usual level of confidence and egos but infront of me? They bowed, in submittance. I'm their Alpha. So yeah. But they were mostly scared. As the football boys grouped around me, I felt a dark presence. I look around and saw that familiar smug face. Jay McCree. He gives this dark vibes that could make one vomit. I glared back at him.

I saw him walked away so I kind off pushed people away so I could chase after him. Without realizing, we were in the old gymnasium. Nobody goes here anymore. I growled out to call him. "Awh don't be so angry, hybrid. I thought prison calmed you," I heard that smug voice from behind me. I spun around then he was gone like a mist.

"How was prison? Was it fun?" A menacing laugh comes along after. The voice echoed through the abandoned gymnasium. I spun around looking for him. 'Why did you take the twins' powers?' Give them back!' I yelled out. "Ooh, so you can communicate through minds. Interesting," Jay said. I can feel his smile.

"I require their powers.. For future purpose. In fact, I require as many powers as I can have. Do you understand, hybrid? I AM GOING TO GET THEM ALL!" The big voice boomed inside the building. I growled loudly, threatening. 'YOU COME NEAR MY FAMILY AND YOU'RE DEAD,' I yelled inside his head. "But not now. For now, lets have fun at school," Jay laughed then it was silent. Completely.

I grunted and went out to class. I was a little late but who cares, I finished studying the whole syllabus when I was in prison. Surprisingly there were teachers in there, so they taught me.

I sat at the back in my usual seat. Supposedly with the twins. But they were sick. Badly. I opened my book then suddenly someone sat beside me. I looked up and saw that pretty smug face.

Oh my god I've never felt this much urges to punch someone flat on his face.

Can we, Addie?

I kept silent, ignoring them. I showed my fangs as a threat. "Relaaaxxx, I always sit here. With the twins," he smiled.

And I punched him.

I just could not control myself. Then I felt it. That electricity sensation that go through your veins when you found your...

Mate.