Chapter 9

Sorry for the late update. Pretty busy with college and stuffs. And Plotting stuffs for the story. :) hope y'all enjoy chapter 9 .

Read, vote, comment.

6 month passed. Isaac taught me everything he can to master my anger, to control both of my powers. And I did some research too. There were books in the library that mentioned the Shadows. And there were some inmates that told me stories. There was this one vampire, an Ex-Elder and a Shadow. He was banished from his clan because he broke a 1000 years old pact with another clan. He disrupted the peace created. So his fangs were pulled out.

Since then he became a criminal and killed for blood. That was why he was put behind bars. He told me many informations of Shadows. He also heard of Papa. At first he avoided me then he began to open up to the fact that Papa found his mate and he was different than he was before, which he refused to tell me. The vampires called it The Unspeakable Centuries.

The Dark Time.

A time where everyone knew of vampires. Wars broke between humans and vampires. Blood shed every single day. The vampires won and ruled for a couple of centuries. It was not written in history since it only happened in Transylvania and few places around it. Nobody comes in and nobody comes out. Rebels were sucked dry. Heads hung around the walls of the castles. Beautiful boys and girls were made as slaves. Papa was one of the Leaders. He was called Vladimir the Bloodlust.

I can't imagine Papa as that since he is so goofy and dumb. He did not look much like a vicious killer. A killer but not crazy. There were almost to nothing about the Mohinas, though there were few of Mohinas' people that tried to kill me but they obviously failed. isaac said that they were a part of training. But I knew about the dispute between Papa and them. I knew that the Mohinas killed papa's family and all and they killed others too and about the Druids too. What papa did was the right thing. Things would have gotten worst if papa did not stopped them. But some escaped and they had come back for revenge. And I knew about the women called Melissa, the Witch.

Her powers saved my life so I'm likely to have her signature magic in me. My personality may have been affected by that too.

I packed my stuffs and then I saw Isaac packing his stuffs too. I looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "What? I get out today too. I still have parole for 6 years though," he shrugged. I looked at him more. "I'll be going back to Scotland. I need to see my family," he stopped what he was doing and stood infront of me. He put his hands on my shoulders and squeezed. "We'll see each other don't worry. I'll be back. They won't let me stay in Scotland for long," he ruffled my hair. I gave him a nod.

We signed out and went out through the gate. Suddenly I was jumped by a small figure. I looked down and saw a smiling face of innocent Jason. I smiled back and gave him kisses on the head. I looked up and saw the others. They looked happy but not that happy.

'Is there something wrong?'

"We'll talk when we get back. There are things that we can't keep hidden anymore. And I'm guessing you already have some informations," Papa said as he crossed his arms across his chest. I gave him a disdain look. I snapped out of it when I heard Adda snapped his fingers for me to stop staring. "Don't be rude, Adrian. He's your father," Adda warned. I nodded in understanding. Benedict and Adam ruffled my hair and whispered, "welcome back." Darconis bumped his fist on mine. "Things started to get out of control at home when you're not there to keep us shut," he smiled. I put my forehead against his and smiled. Yeah I missed Darconis.

And his sweet ass.

He's your brother, Marco.

Who cares?

I care.

....

.....

Since when?

Since prison. Didn't you guys noticed?

Yeah, says the guy who forced himself on another guy last night.

Hey, he annoyed the shit out of me since day one. Gotta give him something as a parting gift.

Best gift ever, I'd say.

Shut up both of you.

And they did. Good.

I looked around and I didn't see the twins. "We'll talk when we get back. Something happened and they can't come today," Adam answered my silent question. I nodded in understanding. This must be serious than I thought.

---------------

'What the fuck?!' I yelled inside everyone's mind when I saw the twins. Both of them were lying in bed, Severely injured and not healing. They looked pale. And dying. I went to sit on the bed, stroking their hair. Darren opened his eyes. "H-hey there buddy. You're back," he said exhaustively.
Derek gave me a weak smile. I frowned deeper.

Derek caressed my face and said," don't worry, Addie. We'll be fine. A week tops," he said. I closed my eyes and took away their pains. I cringed at the feel of their massive pain. "Thanks," both of them muttered. I looked at Adda and Papa. "We'll take it downstairs. For now they need rest," Adda said and led me out to their office.

Papa began after all were seated. "The twins, will not be the same as they were," papa said, letting out a huge breath. My hearts thumped louder nervously. "Well, when they were jogging in the woods, they were attacked. By a groups of Shadows and Rouges. Well the Mohinas were there too," papa went silent for a while. My hands unconsciously gripped the armrest.

"They didn't stand a chance. They couldn't call us because they're neither animals nor vampires. And mind signal were blocked by the Shadows. Th-their powers were attacked and their powers were taken," Adda continued. 'How come they didn't die if their powers were taken?' I asked.

"That's the thing with elves. They can still live even with their powers gone," papa said. 'Did you know who did this?' I asked, obviously furious. "We don't have specific names. We really don't. All we knew that the Mohinas are going by a one person's command. Mellisa's son. Which we really don't know who," Adda said. "You know I'd kill them already if I know who," he continued, claws out, eyes red.

I kept quiet but I think I know who it was. I wasn't sure but I can suspect. It's that Jay kid. Oh I'll make sure to confirm my doubts. Just wait till I get back to school.

I'm back.
------------------
Feedback! I need feedback!!