Chapter 23

Chapter 19 explained

-----

"Hurry! Hide the children in the basement! The omegas stays there too. Leave 3 vampires there. Protect them," I heard papa giving orders. I kept Jay closed while getting downstairs. There were torches of fire and battling noises outside. "Sky, stay with the children. I don't want history to repeat. Please," I heard papa whispered to Adda. Adda put a hand infront of Papa's face. "No Fucking way. It's just 1 week. It's still havent shape yet. Obviously doesn't have any power yet. And I believe this little one won't be a hybrid. Trust me," Adda said. Wait. Adda's pregnant? I'm gonna have a younger sibling?

Then there were a big explosion on the front door. "COME OUT VAMPIRE!!!!!" A familiar psychotic voice screamed out. Papa rolled his eyes. "Don't you know how to just stay dead? I am SO getting tired of your shits, woman!" Papa slumped his shoulders in exhaustion. "This time, I'll kill you for good. Nothing is going to get left behind. I'm going to send your soul straight to hell, bitch," papa said in his psychotic demonic voice and lunged at her with his wings out, taking her for a ride in the air.

Adam, Benedict, Henri, Derek, Darren and even Jason were already out and fighting. Jason was the first to realize the attack since he was awake. Woah, Jason changed. He was killing more than the others. Probably because he have this survival instinct of a mate. He couldn't let his mate, mateless.

I went out to join but Adda stopped me for awhile. "Go crazy. They will kill you if you give them the chance. Use Marco and Andy. They're all you need," Adda said. I was shocked to know Adda knew about them. "H-how?" "Hey, I'm the one who gave birth to you. I feel more of your emotions. And sometimes I hear them. Sometimes they come out at night. They're you," Adda smiled.

Though Adda is as sexy as fuck, his tattoos are still intimidating. But sexy.

I nodded and went out with Jay. As soon as we came out, a wolf was thrown at us. I stopped it from gettin hurt more. The wolf whimpered in gratitude. A huge vampire stepped closer. He have this intimidating aura, forcing others to submit. He was Russian, I can tell from the way he laughed. "Karoffsky," I said. I knew him from Papa.

"Ah, the famous hybrid. The one that Melissa failed. And of course, little Jay. Have you forgotten Uncle KaKa?" Karofsky mocked. I growled. "Oh, the puppy challenging me ah? You wanna play boy? Let's play," he put on a fighting stance. I laughed. "I bet you've never fight a hybrid before," I said cockily. "Cute," he blew a kiss.

Suddenly Karofsky was thrown into a tree. The tree broke in half. I looked behind me, jay just stood there with his arm out, looking pissed off. "Nobody's allowed to blow a kiss to my blood sucking dog," he said. I looked at him with an irritated face. "I don't appreciate being called dog, Jay," I said while I lunged at Karofsky before he recover and attack us.

I slashed at his face, almost ripping his nose off but he managed to pull his head back. I growled. "Lookey, lookey, tough guy getting protected by his bitch huh?" Karofsky refered to Jay. Suddenly I was pushed, literally flew 100 metres away from the unexpected force. My body hit another vampire. He managed to catch me to lessen the impact. I nodded to him and he went off to help his comrades.

Metres away from me I saw Karofsky choking Jay, lifting him up off the ground. He pulled him closer and snarled at him. He slashed of his face and threw Jay into a tree, probably as a payback. I heard a loud crack of Jay's back breaking.

The instinct of protectiveness came flowing into my veins. Nobody dares to do that to my MATE. I can feel Marco's and Andy's anger clouding my mind.

My wings were out and my teeth and claws elongated more. I flew toward Karofsky in full force, knocking him over and I went on top of him. I punched him multiple times without stopping and finally, grabbed his head and snapped his neck without thinking twice. I pulled his head from him neck and threw it aside. My eyes were still bloodshot red. I can't see thing clearly. I went to Jay and I saw him trying to heal his back. I nodded at him and he nodded back.

Suddenly I heard a familiar piercing scream. 30 metres away, I saw Papa in the ground with a hole in his stomach. The size of the hole almost reached his heart. The anger rised more and more to the point of blinding. I can't see things anymore. All I see was red.

---------------