Chapter 11

Idk bout this chapter. So, thoughts? Oh yeah, late coz wattpad being crazy. Sorry. But enjoy.

Addie, shouldn't we tell papa and Adda?

This is serious Addie. He's our mate. MATE!!

Shut up! Not now. We're not sure yet ok? Maybe it's him playing tricks on us!

You can't use magic to make people feel that electricity of mate. Nobody could create that ok. Not even Merlin.

Yeah, it's impossible. You know that. You read it.

I kept quiet, ignoring them. They felt my annoyance so they buried themselves. I can't afford to deny my mate. Or it is either Andy or Marco will die and I can't afford to lose either. Never.

I had never realized that that guy have all of his classes with me. This is rather annoying. He looked clueless. I guess he is still inexperienced. He sat beside me all the time. I still had not yet experience the pull of a mate since I'm still 15. But I'm gonna be 16 in a month. Which I'm pretty much sure that would be my coming-of-age, since I'm a hybrid and all. We still have time.

I growled when I felt him staring at me. "Ooh boy, don't I like to see that pissed off face of yours," he smiled. 'What d'you want,dick head?' I asked. "You are so 15! You may look 20 but damn aren't you just a little tiny cub. Wait, is it vampling? " he laughed mockingly. I snapped the pencil in two. "Owh, Stop being such a sourwolf. I haven't done anything yet. With my bare hands," he silently laughed. My claws were out. My eyes were red. I was that close to losing control when he tapped my shoulder. I calmed down.

His touch fucking calmed me.

FUCK.

This is real, Addie.

You fucking calmed down when he touched you!!

"Calm down, the teacher's staring," he whispered. I shoved his hand away from me. Though the pull was not as strong as when after my coming-of-age, the urge was still there. I still felt like I wanted to just touch him. Feel him, smell him and protect him. But I know that would be impossible. The day we are mated would be the day I die. Fuck you Holy Mother!

As soon as the bell rang, I quickly got out of the class and went to my lockers to take my stuffs and boom, there he was beside me. FUCKING right beside me. I groaned. He smiled, I can feel it. I quickly grabbed my things and walked towards Jason's locker. There were Noah waiting for Jason. He straightened out when he saw me. I growled in warning and he gave me the military salute.

I gave a kiss on Jason's head while glaring at noah and left to find Darconis. I saw him talking to his friends and grabbed his bag, dragging him along to the carpark. "Hey hey hey, what's up?" Darconis pulled of and straighthened his wrinkled shirt. 'Lets go home,' I whined. He squinted his eyes in suspicions. 'Please?' I said. I had never said please. Not to Darconis. Never.

Darconis compiled and started the car. The ride was silent. He did not asked anything and i did not say anything. He parked the car and I ran inside, can't wait to know what Adda and Papa wanted to tell. I went to the twins' room and saw them already standing and eating herbal meat( it's Elves' food). I jumped at them. "Ouch ouch. It hurts dammit," they complained. I looked at them, curious. "We met our genetical parent. Adda pleaded to gave us some powers. He did. Since Adda did some numbers for them these last few years. The powers may not fully be there, but it's there," Derek said, ruffling my hair. "So we healed," Darren smiled. I hugged them tight, almost suffocating them.

"Adrian?" I heard Adda called. I perked up and left the room. I knocked the office's door before entering. "Right, sooner or later all of you guys are gonna know. The others know some of the details but Benedict and Adam know most since they're the intellect collector. They're the best team we ever had," Papa nodded in agreement.

"So tell us, what do you know?" Papa asked. 'I know what you were before this. And I also knew about the Dark Times. And about the shadows. But I am super confused why would they want to work with the Mohinas,' I scrunched up my nose. I glared at Papa when he looked a bit remorseful. 'You were a monster,' I spat out. Adda suddenly slapped me. I looked at Adda in shock.

'"Don't you dare disrespect your father. I don't care what he was before. He was not himself. He have better control now and obviously he have a heart," Adda gritted his teeth. Papa took hold of his hand. "Sky, listen. I am not proud of myself before. What I did was wrong. I was a monster. What happened back then led to this. It's all my fault. I was mindless at that time. All my decisions were affected by my need to be the ultimate ruler. I killed and punished the innocents. So don't you ever hit my kid for voicing out what he thinks of me of my past," Papa kissed Adda's hand. "I'm sorry, Adrian," Adda let out a sigh. I nodded in understanding. But that shocked me. Adda never hit any of us. Never.

"We all know that the Mohinas are aftering you, but we only thought they wanted revenge but no. It's not only that. You have Mellissa's magical signature," Papa hissed out the name. "They want to take her powers back to resurrect Mellisa. Apparently, she's important for the survival of the Mohinas," Adda continued.

"All we need now is to just find her son," Papa's hand curled up into a ball in anger. I buried my face in my hands. Oh my god, I can't do this shit. This is frustrating. 'I know where to find the boy,' I said slowly. "What?" Adda asked, confused. I looked up and stared at them. 'I know who's that boy,' I said more clearly.

"Where?"

'In my every fucking class, sitting beside me.'

The silence were deafening.

"YOU KNEW WHO IT WAS AND YOU'VE NEVER TOLD US?!" Papa's voiced boomed. I whimpered in fear. Papa is scary when he's angry. 'I-I was not.. Sure!' I tried to defend myself. The bookshelf behind me exploded into pieces. Oh fuck, am I glad that wasn't me.

"Vladimir," Adda soothed.

"Tomorrow, we're gonna get that kid. I don't care. He threatened my family, he's going down. Even if he's just a 16 years old kid," papa gritted his teeth.

Yup. I'm fucked. My life officially sucked.

My mate's going to die and so am I. It's inevitable.

Goodbye world.