Chapter 4

Jay introduced himself, saying he was from Ohio and stuffs. He went and sat infront of me since it was the only available sit. Derek leaned and whispered," He smell different and you smell aroused. Thought you were straight?" I can feel the twins grinning. I looked back and gave them a look. They snickered. I stared back at the new kid.

He have this air of violence, Addie.

Yeah, but pretty mild. Not like you.

I felt it, boys. You don't have to state it out.

The new kid tilted his head to the side, exposing his long neck. Damn. That was pretty seductive. I leaned back against my chair and smelled him. Confusingly, he did not smelled like anything. Just, plain. I stared at Derek and Darren. They both realized it too. Well I just shrugged it off. Some creatures do have no smell. It was just their survival instinct. I went to focusing and forcing the twins to do so too since they had already held back for two years. It was not that they were dumb or something. They just do it. For me. So I won't be alone.

You say they're annoying but you adore the twins don't cha?

I kept silent. There was no point in arguing with my other self. Adam asked me before how did Andy and Marco appeared. I have no answer to that. They just two different voices in my head and I just named them. Andy sounded like an Andy while Marco sounded like a Marco. Even if we were a bit different, we are still one. I'm me and they are me. They are different because of their beings. One being a vampire and another being a werewolf.

School bell rang telling it was lunchtime. Everyone raced to the cafetaria because today is pizza special. Once a week they ordered pizza from dominos and sell them cheap to the students. And they get free ice cream too. Who doesn't love ice cream? Tell me and I will kill them.

I went to the cafetaria with the twins and found Darconis, Adam and jack sitting together at the end of the cafetaria. But no jason. he must be in the library. I kissed each of their heads and plopped down. That was just how I say hello. I like physical interactions. Only with people I care.

"You have a new kid in your class today, Adrian?" Adam asked as he passed me my ice cream. I nodded. "I smell someone aroused," Derek laughed. "Oh really? I thought you were straight?" Jack asked as he ate his pizza. I shrugged it off. Sometimes I got aroused because of how their creature smells like.

'Where's Jason?' I asked Adam. "I don't know. He told me he was going to submit a book at the library but he hasn't come back. It's been a while. Can you check where he might have went to?" Adam asked me. I growled at him. "Please, Adrian? You know Jason right? Someone might be holding him back," Adam said. I growled and stood up. Taking his soda along with me. "Thank you," Adam said.

Jason had a problem. With him being mysterious and quiet an all, he attracted a group of people. Bullies. They were his problem. Yeah so what he was small? He have muscles and abs but hidden underneath his baggy clothes. His quietness was due to his environment before he was rescued. His condition was far off different than the others. He was premature and considered weak. He was going to be killed so he was not cared for and neglected.

He was kind and humble, not a thing like Maddox. Nah, he does not deserve to be called anything other than Maddox. Our family's a bit confusing. The fact that Erik's our brother is just plain weird. He was like an uncle to us. And Papa's a pedophile.

So I went around the corner to the library. I went in and asked for Jason to the librarian. I didn't have to ask for her to know that I'm searching for Jason. Jason is the only family that frequently visit the library. "He left 20 minutes ago," she said now looking a bit worried. I gestured my hand for her not to worry. Sometimes it is hard being mute.

The only place where the fucking basketball jocks would be if they are bullying Jason would be the locker room. Nobody goes into the locker room during recess. I heard noises and muffled groans as I stood outside the door. I smelt fear and distress. I tried to turn the door knob but it was locked.

"Aw damn, you look like a girl, Jayce," I heard a familiar noise. Nobody can call Jason 'Jayce' except family. I heard another groan and a grunt. Jason whimpered. Shit. I can feel Marco boiling and Andy's anger.

Smash the door, Addie.

I heard Marco growled. Wait. That was me. All I see was red. Then I heard a sob. I punched the door and pulled it out. I did not like what I saw. Jayce was on the ground with his butt lifted up and exposed. And a dildo stucked inside. He was tied up and gagged. I did not remember anything after that.

Then, I woke up in a confinement cell.

That's all fellas! Comment and vote hahaha. This story might be a bit dark