i. cry

ARC 1 : SUMMER RAIN

❝I will hold your hand in this cruel world

I will hold your hand in this cruel world.❞ GFriend, Rough

JUNG YERIN.

"134? no - no, i think the answer's 750. why are you asking me? you're the one who's good at mat -"

crashes. cries. begs. yelling. screaming.

"eonnie? what's happening? i heard crashes and screaming! are you oka -"

"i'm fine. call you later."

"what -!"

she halts her movements, and listened to the argument that's happening in the dorm room in front of hers.

". . .so now you're flirting with dancers now, huh? huh?! answer me eunbi! answer me!"

she gulps in fright after hearing the man's loud voice.

fucking asshole. if you don't want her to flirt with boys treat her right for fuck's sake.

"w-what? no! jackson, you know i only love you! and he's already in a relationship with someone else!" eunbi says with a small and assuring voice.

but that doesn't seem to be enough.

she hears more crashes (and frightened whimpers) and wonders if he has some major anger issues and shit. she'd like to send him off to a mental hospital and never let him see her.

like ever.

"so now you're lying huh? do you want me to smash this lamp in your pretty legs so you can't dance anymore? huh. maybe i should do that! let's see. . ."

fuck.

she falls of her bed with a loud thud. setting her laptop at the bedside table before tiptoeing her way to her door and unlocking it queitly, she found herself in front of her neighbor's room, panicking slightly.

"HA!" she jumped in surprise upon hearing the bastard's thrumpiant voice. "let's see if you'd want to flirt with sunshine boy now!"

fuck. shit. holy fucking shit this is real. i need to do something but what -

"jackson, please! i love you! so so much! please don't do this!"

she hears his maniacal laughter and swinging -

"hello?" she says in such a prinky voice she almost gags. but she's studying acting. she can do this.

she almost sees the panicked look that jackson gave the door. (just because she suddenly felt something and she's scared as fuck.)

"y-yes?" she hears him say in a kind voice. kind my ass.

"u-uhm. i can hear crashes and screaming from downstairs and the person in the room in front of you probably does too. what are you doing?"

"things! we're doing. . . things."

"ah! please keep the noise down please. i know sex is a very important aspect of a relationship but you're pretty. . . loud."

"of - of course."

"thank you!" she thanks jackson and pretends to go downstairs by stomping her foot at the stairs loud.

after doing so, she slips in her dorm room quietly like the neighbor "downstairs" never existed.

nothing happened in the next few minutes but she kept her ear in her front door just in case.

a few shuffling and footsteps, unlocking of the door. . .

"don't think i'm done with you eunbi. we're talking tomorrow." a loud bang of the door and a few steps in the stairs and he was gone.

yerin was going back to what she was doing when she heard someone call her name. so faintly, she wouldn't have heard it if she wasn't eavesdropping on them so hard.

"yerin eonnie. ." she stops. "t-thank you."

she thinks her heart just exploded over how precious she sounded.