xxxiv. cry&smile

❝If I got locked away

If I got locked away. And we lost it all today. Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same?R. City ft. Adam Levine, Locked Away

JUNG YERIN & HWANG EUNBI.

FIVE MINUTES BEFORE MEETING.

"i think the whole country loves yerin a lot? her face is like in every billboard out there." seulgi complained, walking with the rest of the crew.

most of them hummed in agreement and yuri answered, "of course. she's pretty and she's a literal sweetheart. i've met her before as well as her manager. they're nice." she ended, and there was a sort of meaning in her voice when she winked at them.

"but guys," lisa interrupted, "there was this cute girl at the restaurant. god, her cheeks were like a squirrel. so cute."

"and you ridiculed yourself in front of her." eunbi muttered lazily. "eonnie literally tripped before asking for the girl's name. you're embarassing." she said, and the crew laughed, sooyoung's laugh the loudest.

"but i got her name!" lisa pouted at the teasing. "it was park chaeyoung. ah, even her name suits her." her eyes were sparkling in happiness.

"ugh, shut up. it's too early for this." eunbi groaned tiredly.

"someone's grumpy today." yuri answered, but when her phone rang she excused herself.

after a few minutes of nonstop talking and eunbi just getting annoyes at the noise, yuri came back with the phone in her hand. "let's go guys! the studio's this way."

all of them followed both the leaders wordlessly, already in their best behaviour, and quieting down.

sooyoung knocked on the door thrice before coming in and and greeting the people inside. she motioned all of them to come in one by one.

eunbi closed her eyes and sighed. she didn't get much sleep last night and she felt insecure about the bags under her eyes so she covered her face up with the hoodie she was wearing.

eunbi went in the room and bowed.

NOW.

"annyeonghaseyo." she said. "i'm sin. i hope you take care of me."

maybe it was in slow motion. how she saw her face. how she saw the girl she wanted to forget so badly.

the girl she loved so much.

"eunbi. . .?" her voice is still the same, and it made her panic even more.

both of them didn't notice that all of the people inside looked at them curiously.

"yerin. . .?" she muttered.

fuck.

"how. . ." yerin started, "what are you doing here?" the girl's voice broke in the middle, like she was holding back her tears.