xvliii. smile

❝I wanna testify, Scream in the holy light

❝I wanna testify, Scream in the holy light. You bring me back to life, And it's all in the name of love.❞ Bebe Rexha & Martin Garrix, In The Name Of Love

JUNG YERIN, HWANG EUNBI & OTHERS.

ONE WEEK LATER.

"eunbi, help me over here!" the dancer groaned, putting away the gadget that read 'ten reasons why a whipped jung yerin is the cutest'. she approached eunha, who was in the middle of freaking out. "why? did something happen?"

"i can't find the flower crowns for the flower girls!" eunha said hysterically. "i just left it right here! my wedding is gonna be ruined!" she whined, eyes already red and it was obvious that she was stressed.

eunbi winced at the tears the older was trying to hold back and consoled her. "it's okay. i'll look for it! i can buy some if we don't find it okay?" eunha nodded and let out an embarassed smile.

"sorry." she mumbled and eunbi smiled back, assuring that it was okay and she'll find where the crowns are.

jung eunha was stressed, with a capital S. there was only a week before the wedding and it seems like luck was not on their side.

sojung and yerin were invited to paris to go with jennie kim, a model for chanel, for a fashion show they were taking part with. honestly, eunbi is proud for the both of them, but leaving her fiancè who was freaking out over the simplest of things was not such a good idea.

and eunha was also in the middle of her period, so she's currently dealing with a woman child who has mood swings, constant cravings, cramps and stressful days. so ugh, eunbi isn't really having a good day so far.

but honestly? she was happy. for the first time in three years, she was happy. it's like her heart had soared higher up when back then it was sinking.

hwang eunbi is now a well-knowed name in korea. not as jung yerin's girlfriend, but the popular online dancer SIN, after she came out recently as her.

they had been out a few times after the conference, yerin assuring her that everything was under control and no one would bombard them on their dates together.

people were more accepting this time around, but there were still a lot that didnt approve of their relationship. mostly the middle-aged group are the ones opposed to their relationship (not all of them) while teenagers, children and elderly are more accepting of them.

it was funny how the younger generation could understand and see what love is the moment they see it.

and that's how articles like these came up on naver's top read stories. how yerin is absolutely smitten with her girlfriend, how eunbi is the cutest bean ever (believe it or not, eunbi has now a fanbase with various fansites) and how they're #relationshipgoals af.