xxii. cry

❝Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now

❝Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now.❞ B.O.B ft. Hailey Williams, Airplanes

HWANG EUNBI & OTHERS.

"you. . . you got kicked out of the academy."

it's funny how a few words could make her resolve crumble.

eunbi's beautiful face froze. like she couldn't believe what hoseok had said.

"what?" eunbi asked, shocked.

"it was too sudden! i couldn't do anything. i wanted to complain but they wouldn't listen to me." hoseok answered. her sunbae was sweating buckets, and he looked like he just wanted to scream in annoyance.

"but, why?" she whispered back. "i. . . i've been doing good on my grades. i've sent a few of my solo dance practice videos. . ."

"it was jackson's mom. it was all her doing."

fuck.

eunbi trembled in the hospital bed. she was holding back her tears from falling. of course it was her. of course she had to lose everything because she was in a fucking relationship with jackson.

why. why the fuck is this happening to me? i did everything i can. i hate this. i fucking hate my life.

her hands were balled in fists and she was lowering hear head and biting her lip. eunbi was silently crying now and her little sniffles broke the sunbae's heart.

eunbi was a nice girl. she always did what she had to do for their dance practices and the younger got along with everyone even though she was quiet and reserved.

jung hoseok was heartbroken when he heard the news about eunbi being hurt on a daily basis because of a monster. he was so angry that he demanded to see him at once before yoongi calmed him down.

because of him, an innocent person almost lost her dreams. the dream to dance and perform in a stage someday.

because of that shit, eunbi's dreams got farther and farther and more impossible of acheiving.

hoseok took a deep breath before continuing, "jackson's mother went to the academy today and spoke with the dean. i think it was because of the rumors that were still circulating online. you can't be found in the school records and your name wasn't listed as one of the students that have a scholarship. or even the student records online. you were completely erased from everything. it's like you didn't exist."

the girl gulped when he said that. she was trembling in silent rage, her tears were not stopping and she just wanted to scream at him to stop lying. that this is not true.

she will still be a dancer at the academy. she can still dance and her legs weren't broken.

she will still have her dreams, she will overcome those dreams.