xxiii. cry

❝It hurts my heart when you cry because of me

❝It hurts my heart when you cry because of me.❞

HWANG EUNBI.

contact her. now.

it has been three days since jackson's mother met up with her in the hospital.

and she was drowning in guilt. the last time yerin was with her (it was last night) her girlfriend was happily talking about her successful audition that she did since the staff contacted her about it.

her smiles reached her eyes and it seems like she didn't know about anything at all.

it made her relieved that her lover was so happy. it will be easier for her to forget about everything.

eunbi smiled bitterly once again.

she was all alone in her hospital room. it was around two in the afternoon and the four girls had different places or classes they had to go to.

her thoughts swirled through her head, they were engulfing her. they were choking her.

it was as if they were real people. always whispering in her head, always saying something.

yerin doesn't deserve you.

"no." she muttered. "not again."

slut.

"i'm not a slut." she answered.

just leave her. she will happy without you. you are a burden.

eunbi's eyes watered and she shook her head 'yes'.

"i don't deserve her."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

i

t was night time. yerin was sleeping at the sofa of the room and her breathing was heard clearly from the quiet room.

eunbi was in the bathroom, her left hand holding a cellphone while the other was holding the buisness card.

she was trembling, and she was biting her lip to stop making too much noise.

the girl took a deep breath and opened her phone and typing the numbers into the screen.

she put her phone in her right ear and put the card in the wallet. she jumped when she heard someone answer.

"zhou wang, who is this?" a delicate voice spoke.

"i. . ."

"oh, eunbi, dear. that was fast." the woman paused, "what did you need?"

"your offer. what was your offer." she whispered, looking at the sleeping girl at the sofa warily, afraid of waking her up.

"your application has already been approved. the flight is in two days. you can continue your hospitalization there. the airplane that you will be boarding is a private one don't worry. your food, housing and expenses will all be payed be me. if there is anything you want, you know i could give it to you instantly."