xix. smile

❝We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle

❝We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle.❞ Marilyn Monroe

HWANG EUNBI.

eunbi was in peace. all her secrets were out and yerin accepted them.

she still couldn't believe someone like yerin would love her. she was ugly, fat and used yet yerin took care of her and accepted them.

she ran her hands through her hair and put it into a ponytail. she was still in the hospital and yerin went to the bathroom for a quick touch-up.

yewon, eunha and sojung told her they will be back later and said that both of them needed "alone time" (there were lots of sniggering and eyebrow wiggling)

"eun?" said a voice. "yeah?" she looked up and saw yerin coming out of the bathroom.

it was a fucking bad idea.

oh my god.

yerin's hair was wet and she was using a towel to dry it. her black her was all over the place and she was closing her eyes every once in a while.

she was also wearing a denim v-cut crop top that showcased her pale collarbones and cleavage. her legs were on full display as she wore black shorts.

eunbi gulped loudly, her eyes moving up and down before looking away, coughing loudly.

yerin, oblivous to the effect she has done on the shorter looked at her worriedly. "are you okay? you're so red. are you in pain?" she asked the blushing girl who was looking at the sheets.

fucking.. oh my god.

"i'm fine!" she said hastily, smiling fakely at yerin and clearing her throat.

"you sure?" the fact that yerin was concered about her health made her guilty.

she shouldn't be thinking lewd thoughts about her girlfriend who was obviously concered about her well-being. she wasn't red because she was in pain.. eunbi was red because she was in love with yerin's beautiful body that caught her attention.

it was the shit.

she was dying.

why.

"oh my god, don't come close!" eunbi stopped yerin from coming closer. yerin who was leaning down to fix her blanket looked confused but she did anyway.

"why are you acting weird?" yerin asked, cleaning the paper cups and plates instead.

"i'm acting weird? you're acting wierd!" she shot back, mushing her face in the pillows to hide her red face.