xxxii. cry&smile

❝Where are you now?❞ Alan Walker, Faded

HWANG EUNBI.

the trio arrived at korea in the morning, and just a few minutes off the plane and out the airport, eunbi is losing her damn mind.

"no, eonnie, we wait for a taxi. you can't get in a taxi when a person was there before you." she stopped lisa for the third time that morning, sighing.

"sorry! it's just that i'm so excited!" lisa squealed, clapping her hands happily.

"me too! ugh, i just can't wait to eat so many amazing foods here." seulgi seconded, patting her stomach.

"watch your weight, though." eunbi scolded lightly. "i think it's okay to put on a few kilos but not too much. . ." she trailed off watching the taxi coming their way and waving her left hand.

"you're no fun, really." the oldest pouted while lisa consoled her saying that it was okay to eat a lot since seulgi always found a way to lose all of them anyway.

when the vehicle stopped in front of them, the driver didn't even bother to help them with luggage and the three girls huffed and cursed him in english.

"what a rude human being." lisa said in english when they finally sat down at the back seats, out of breath.

"where to?" he asks in a bored voice, ignoring the fact that he made three girls do all the hard work.

"golden palace hotel, please. thanks." eunbi answered, already sorting through her wallet for how much she's going to pay him.

"hmm." he made a grunt and drove away.

when they were out of the airport and in the city, billboards and posters were everywhere. from boy group, girl group members to actors and actresses, faces of beautiful people can be seen when you look left and right.

seulgi and lisa were losing their mind.

"holy shit, that girl is so beautiful."

"oh my god."

eunbi rolled their eyes at them and continued scrolling in her messages.

honestly, all she wanted was to get some rest and just sleep for the next three days (but of course, they had to meet up with the idol that they were working with tomorrow)

"hey, that's jung yerin, right?"

the girl whipped her head up from her phone. it was too fast that her neck hurt a bit from the action.

"where?" she asked in korean.

"right there, see." lisa answered and pointed at a billboard which featured yerin smiling with the bottom saying "south korea's sweetheart"

"are you a fan of her, eun?" seulgi asked, curious.

the youngest blushed and nodded. "i like her acting."

hiding her face from the teasing smiles of her friends, she ducked once again and opened her phone to play some games.

"ah, you're so cute really." lisa said, laughing. "but you do have a chemistry together. i ship it!" she squealed.

"that's impossible. she's literally so famous." eunbi answered and chuckled bitterly.

thankfully, the topic was forgotten when the oldest of the three, exclaimed, "momo from twice! look!"

once again, eunbi looked up to see one of her old friends smiling down at her while advertising a game.

what the fuck.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"that was a very uncomfortable ride. my goodness." the oldest complained once again, she squished her face into the pillow.

eunbi nodded in response and continued on organizing her clothes in the cabinet near her bed.

she was still a little bit shaken up from earlier. there were too many things that had suprised her and it just has been two hours since she arrived.

they had eaten dinner at the hotel's restaurant before they went to their shared hotel room, passing by a few of the dance crew members (yuri and sooyoung are nowhere to be seen)

"ugh, and we have to meet the idol we're working with tomorrow." lisa groaned, already wrapped in her blanket.

"why don't you two sleep and i'll take care of your luggages?" eunbi offered.

"oh no, we can't do that to you, hon! you got to sleep early too."

"it's okay. i'm not that tired anyways."

lies.

all hwang eunbi wanted was some time alone.

she can do this shit. she only has to be here for a short amount of time.

there is a zero percent chance of her meeting yerin.

it's impossible.

or is it?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

thank you so much for 1k votes and comments! i love you all ♡