xv. cry

❝Take my hand

❝Take my hand. We'll make it, I swear.❞ Bon Jovi, Livin' On a Prayer

HWANG EUNBI & KIM YEWON.

after telling yewon to hide, eunbi wanted to jump of the window and die. but she thought that, maybe that was too selfish of her and decided to stay.

the banging increased and she gulped, heading towards the door and pushed it a bit so it wouldn't break.

"HWANG EUNBI! I KNOW YOU'RE THERE. OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR BITCH!"

a few more kicks and the door opened, sending eunbi flying across the room, she clutched her stomach in pain and looked up at the person in front of her.

jackson.

her tears started to fall and she wiped them quickly, standing up even though it was hard and painful for her to do so.

"eunbi." jackson sneered, making eunbi cower from her spot and back away a little.

"j-jackson." she said back, still cowering in fear.

"you want to know how i know you had a girlfriend you disgusting creature?" he questioned, walking to her and seizing her jaw roughly making her close her eyes in pain.

jackson shoved her and she ended up on the floor, groaning at how her stomach hurt so much.

he throwed a phone on the floor and she could only make out a few words before her eyes caught a picture in article.

it was a picture of her being piggybacked by yerin and she was blushing, yerin was smiling brightly and the caption said 'just saw them while i was on my way to the bathroom, how cute!'

there were a few a comments and all of them were congratulations, awws, and people telling eunbi that she did good for leaving jackson for yerin, one of the most popular girls in school (the nicest as well)

"you're digusting." jackson spat, kicking eunbi in her legs.

eunbi screamed in pain.

"j-jackson! p-please!" she sobbed, her tears streaming down her beautiful face as she begged him.

"you're mine, you know that? you are fucking mine!"

another kick.

another scream.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

yewon was listening in the fight that was happening behind yerin's room, she gasped, hearing eunbi's frightened voice.

fuck, okay. call yerin eonnie. its easy. just call.

"AH!" she jumped hearing her friend's scream of agony.