The Questions

"Can you repeat that one more time? I'm a what?" I asked Fujisaki, but he only stood up in response and started walking towards his desk.

"Of course, angels can fall. That's exactly what I plan on doing with you, all in due time."

"Now you're just being ridiculous. I'm not half-angel and I sure as hell don't want to be half-demon." I told him.

"I'm afraid you don't have a choice for that. Once you're with me, I call the shots. I also highly suggest not fighting me about because I'm being fairly nice to you when I could be the ruthless person that I can be. I only want to make the rest of your life at least somewhat enjoyable now that you're here with me." He chuckled, handing me a bowl of fruit for me to eat.

Taking a grape out of the bowl, I said to him, "just what are you planning on making me do for you?"

"Please, save the questions for later. I'm sure your questions will be answered once I've shown you what we're going to do."

I only nodded my head and kept eating the bowl of fruit. He walked out of the room and left me alone for now. 

"Yato, I'm sorry." I whispered to myself as I wondered to myself what was happening with everyone back at the house.

Yato's P.O.V.

"It just doesn't make sense. She wouldn't leave just like that, not without telling anyone where she's going. She must've been kidnapped again." I told everyone as I looked down at the note that (f/n) left behind before.

My dearest friends,

I'm sorry that I have to do this to you all. I'm leaving for a long time, I'm not sure how long. I can't tell you where I'm going because I don't want to be found. I just need some time alone for now to figure things out for myself. I love you all and thank you for everything. I hope to see you all soon one day, hopefully. 

All the best, 

(F/N) 

"Yato, she said it herself, she just needs time to think." Hiyori said with a tone of disbelief herself.

"You know damn well that she's going to forget about us. There's something wrong with this whole thing!" I exclaimed to the group. 

"She leaves us with no choice! If she doesn't wanna be found, we have to respect that decision for her.." Yukine added, "as much as I want to go find her as well, we have to respect her decision to not want to be found. If we went to find her, how do you think she would feel knowing that we went against her wishes?" 

I stepped back in shock of what he said. Then I started coming to a ridiculous conclusion...

"You would never say something like that unless you're in on her disappearance as well." I told them while clenching my fists tightly. 

They all looked at me in confusion and shock. "Yato, we would ne-" 

"You stay here then, I'll go look for (f/n) myself." I interrupted Hiyori as I got up to leave. 

Your P.O.V.

I looked down at the floor and started crying. I wasn't expecting for any of this to happen to me. Had I known I was going to get myself involved with life beyond the living then I would've chosen a different path. But I knew that it wouldn't have mattered either way because I was born to live this kind of life, literally. My family carries supernatural entity blood. I had to be what I was and live with it.

The night went on and eventually I fell asleep to let the morning awake me.

"It's time to wake up." A gentle, familiar voice said to me.

I slowly opened my eyes to find Nora staring at me. I groaned and slowly got up. "What time is it?"

"It's 8:30," she replied. "Father needs you downstairs right now." 

"Alright, let's go."

We walked downstairs together in awkward silence. We both still felt our ways toward each other but that we had to put that aside for now and talk about it later because we were for sure going to see a lot more of each other.

Downstairs, we were greeted with breakfast and a smiling Fujisaki. "Good morning, (f/n). One thing you should know about me, I treat every one like princes and princesses. I treat everyone with respect as I expect the same in return." 

"Thanks," was all I managed to say as I sat down and was handed plate of food.

"I'm trying to be nice here before we get to the difficult parts. I want to make life easier for you here."  He said. 

"I understand that, but please understand that I still need time to get used to this. This is all new to me."

I heard Nora scoff at me and I looked at her. "Stop being so foolish and just listen to what Father says before he gets angry."

I didn't want to start any arguments with her so I just looked down at my food and kept eating. 

"What are we even doing today?" I asked them.

"Patience, (F/n). Today is the day where you meet your fate."

---------------------------------------------

Have mercy on my soul before you go off on me please