Bad Day I Guess

I tried following the story line to Noragami, but now that I don't have a season three to follow, I'm starting to go in my own direction with the story.

---------------------------------------

So school became part of the new normal routine for Hiyori and I. We leave Bishamon's house, go to school, be secretly watched just to make sure we're safe, then be back home by sunset. Once we were back home, I'd go spend time with Yato and we'd do nothing but lay down together on the couch or on the bed.

Every day when Hiyori and I would come back, I would also check with Bishamon to see if she learned anything new but there was nothing.

So yeah, this was now our routine and it was the closest we could get to being just "normal people." 

-

It was morning time and I was getting my bag ready for today. Yato knocked on the door and I told him he could come in. "So, I've brought something up to Bishamon and Kazuma yesterday while you were at school." He told me.

"Oh yeah? What about?"

"I suggested the idea of you practicing and possibly discovering the potential of your abilities."

I continued packing but gave him a look. "Why would you suggest that?"

"Because, (f/n), it's honestly better than just sitting around and waiting for an answer. I know you don't want to hurt anyone but this could be our only lead."

"You have to give me some time to think about it. Okay?" I asked him.

"Of course, sweetheart." He walked up to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"I just don't understand why you guys want to rush me." I said to him.

"Rush you? (F/n), you're the one that wants to find out as well..." He replied with a confused look on his face.

"Okay yes, but I want to find out without hurting potentially hurting someone. I can't do that again. I've hurt you and everyone else too many times." 

He nodded in response and hugged me. "Let's just stop talking about it for now and I'll let you think." 

"Mhm." I laid my head on his chest as he hugged me. It felt so comfortable just to hug him, I didn't want to let him go. 

"Do you want to sleep here later tonight with me?" I asked him.

He waited a moment before responding. "Uh, are you sure about that?"

"I mean, I don't want anything to happen but I just want you to sleep beside me tonight."

He smiled at me. "I've been waiting a while to hear you say that," he said as he planted a kiss on my lips. 

Ugh, every time we kissed it was electric, it was intoxicating. I didn't know what to do with myself because at that moment, I felt like melting into his arms. Even though nothing really goes on in this relationship that we have, he treats me so well. I felt at peace with him whenever he's around. Sure, it gets annoying whenever he's acting stupid but it's nothing bad. 

A knock on my door interrupted our little moment of heaven.

"Breakfast is ready!" I heard Yukine call out from the other side.

"Okay thanks." I said to him. I looked back at Yato who was just staring at me with a smile on his face. I found it strangely seductive....I can't help it. 

I got up before I did anything more to that fine ass god sitting on my bed.

I left the room and went to join the others for breakfast, leaving Yato on my bed with his mouth hung open.