Chapter 59 - Nuu; Adam

A/N: the TITLE OH MY GOD.

Yeah something happened on Twitter so huhehehehehe I've been forced to update o-o (title doe)

I'm also mobile, so it won't be very long and I'm sorry for that D:

Adam's POV:

"He...knows?" My eyes widened in disbelief, "W-why did you tell him?" I asked, almost sounding annoyed, which I didn't intend.

Great f***ing move, Adam.

He started sobbing again, this time harder. I blinked in surprise, and drew the smaller closer to me, "I-I'm sorry I just.. Uh... Oh, Ty.. It's okay, shh.. I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I repeated, sighing. Eventually he'd gathered himself again, and looked up at me with puffy eyes, "I-I... He was just... I..."

Even though he couldn't formulate the sentence, I knew where it was going.

This is basically what I got from the mess of words: Mitch didn't know when he first came upstairs to see Ty, he said something stupid that he didn't mean to be offensive or something, Ty burst out crying or raging or SOMETHING, and then somehow Ty blurted out too much of a hint that was just enough for Mitch to realize.

And damn- Ty felt bad.

I supressed another sigh, forcing it back. "Hey, Ty.. Take a breath and calm down. It's okay. They're our friends- it's not like they're going to announce it on Twitter or inform the principle or kids at school or some shit. Okay?" I grinned slightly, rubbing his back soothingly in little circles.

The brunette sharply inhaled, and nodded against my chest, snuggling up to my figure in attempt to get comfortable. I smiled slightly, and then remembered something... Important.

Shit. I had to leave him, like, everyday now. I had to go to school. Of course.

"Uhh.. Ty?" I blinked, and he replied with a, "hmm?"

"You know I'll have to leave on the weekdays for school.. Right? You gonna be, uh... Okay?" I questioned anxiously.

He let out an innocent laugh. "I'll be fine. Just try to not get detentions for awhile so you can actually come home on time." Ty joked, causing us both to share a deeply needed laugh.

After the little scene, I slipped out of the bed and laid the brunette back down. "Just keep resting," I insisted. "I still have to work on the project. Oh, and.. Where's the hedgehog?" I asked in remembrance of the little creature.

The brunette smiled, as if expecting I'd ask, and pointed to his dresser, "By the lamp," he said simply.

I turned to spot it balled up in the light of his lamp, and jumped a little, not expecting the hedgehog to be there. I gave a chuckle in reply to my actions, and scooped it up, careful not to get pricked by its quills and not to wake it - either wouldn't be pleasant. With that, I threw another grin to my partner, followed by a "Love you~", and headed out of the room, closing the door softly behind.

A/N: *screams* I tried okay?!

I brought da little ball of quills back yee-hee :D

...da frig was that? xD

-Comet, signing off.

P.S. - you'll all have your Merome.... someday.