its over

yeah lmao sorry. mod comet and i both tried to write a final chapter to this and we just... cant. neither of us have been in this fandom for a long time and we aren't coming back, we've moved onto other things. if you still want to read my writing i have an eddsworld fanfiction over on my personal account ( TascaTheGreat ) and you can message me for my ao3 or something. anyways, it was fun while it lasted and I think I can speak for the both of us when I say we absolutely loved writing this for you guys, and i know for a fact that it greatly shaped me as an author. I really love you guys and wish you the best of luck in coming years. I apologize to any newcomers and thank our oldest fans for sticking around with us. I'll (mod tasca) be checking on this page for a bit to answer any concerns and questions and I'll be replying to any and every comment on this chapter. We love you guys, and I want to say thank you for supporting this story as much as you did. It really let me become close friends with Comet and I'd be lying if I had said I wasn't in awe about how large it eventually had grown to be. I also (admittedly, it was impulsive,) unpublished a ton of chapters (sorry comet wheezes) that i learned could be offensive to be certain people. sorry!!

Signing off for one last time,
Mod Tasca and Mod Comet

2014-2016