Chapter 54- Sorry...-Ty

So, um. xD drama will start soon I think not sure... Not this chapter though :3

(Tasca)
.-Ty's POV-.

We were in the car and I was still processing what we had been told. I had just said that I couldn't believe it, and all Adam did was sigh. Adam had a giant grin while he was staring at the rode- I'm glad he was happy. "Ty, this is great!" He said happily. I nodded, a tiny smile on my face. "I...I guess..." I replied. "Y...You won't get mad at me when the, er... 'Side Effects' kick in, will you?" I asked quietly. He chuckled. "Ty, it's not your fault." He muttered. Oh, but it would be interesting...
.-*Time skip: a couple days- a week*-.

"Ty, want Chinese food?" Adam called from downstairs. The thought of it made me cringe, which was unusual. "No..." I yelled. I heard a really light sigh come from downstairs. I know I hadn't been pleasant to be around- Id only talk to Adam, refusing whenever Jerome, Mitch or anyone else asked to hang out. I also didn't go to school- but that's because Adam didn't want me to- he was worried I'd get hurt. He really had to be careful around me, and it did make me feel horrible. Not to mention the free morning sickness which is just... Wonderful. Don't need to go into detail with that one. I sighed and leaned even farther into the pillow- if it was even possible. I pretty much spent all my time sleeping now- there wasn't much to do, since Adam still has to go to school so he can get a decent job. In my free time, however, I picked out baby names for both a boy and girl, seeing as I'm not quite sure I trusted Adam naming our only child...(Oh, Ty, if only you knew.) For a boy I had come up with Anthony and Bryan, and for a girl I had come up with Kaylee and Colette. I knew Adam would play at "Sky" or "Skylar", to name his child after himself indirectly. I'd honestly prefer a little girl around, although certain things would be a little awkward seeing as it's two guys as her parents, and an even larger, more immature group of guys as her fathers' friends. I yawned, falling asleep with the thought of our little family in my head, Adam coming up the steps.

I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE SO UH HEHE anyway, I hope you enjoyed, farewell my Pharos~