Chapter 8: Taste

Heyy to my lovely readers. Here is a Long chapter for you. By the way, I added a new character to my story, therefore, go back to my cast chapter and check her out :)
***********************

Camilla's P.O.V

Every night is a futile tousle of conflicting thoughts and yesterday was no different. Still ruffling in bed with heavy bones at 11 am I was drained and angry. Lost in my own thoughts. I reached out for my notebook from the side drawer with a lot of effort.

Sitting in an upright position I began to note down the things I will be accomplishing today since I have zero chores and missions to accomplish. Wondering around the compound and being around the presence of my father was not on my list. As vacuous as it sounds my whole list consisted of having a pleasant time eating pizza and maybe some shopping...or a lot of shopping. Shopping with an unlimited budget sounds sumptuous to me. A visit to the beauty parlour maybe.
I got up and moved from my position to the bathroom. Once I was gratified with my outfit as it consisted of my preferred jeans overalls with a tied-up white plain shirt. I accessorized it with an Italian hat and a portion of makeup and the sneakers I was contented and ready to have a sensational day.

    Diving through the stairs, I rushed past my father's office before he could see me

Diving through the stairs, I rushed past my father's office before he could see me. The first person I noted was Carlos making himself breakfast.

"You missed the feast today I'm guessing," I said.

"Yeah I woke up late, I heard they had bagels." He grumbled.

"Too bad." I kissed his cheek and stole his salami sandwich from the other side when he was through with preparing it. I grabbed a bottle of water and a nutritious Kellogg's bar.
"Camillaaaaaa." He pleaded "that was mine come back here." He ran after me.

One thing I never regret during moments like these were the athletic classes I was forced to take. Still running I didn't spot him behind me. So I considered he has given up. He knows I'd win every race anyway.

Grasping my hummer keys, I drove off with the music blasting. I ate Carlos's food while I steered about. To say the least I most likely peeked to be a devotee.

The shopping centre was not as stuffy as it should be on a Saturday or chaotic. The galleria had architecture anybody could dream of, made from the most aesthetic glass and old fashioned bricks. It smelt like fresh flowers in all places. The floors shined and bathrooms bloomed. Yes, the bathrooms bloomed, hard to believe in a mall bathroom. The people drifted like a river in numerous directions.

I leapt from one emporium to the other, from endeavouring the shoe to fit, struggling in zipping my dresses and trying on bikinis. I purchased everything I admired. I did not hold back for shit.