Chapter 4: Divine Encounter

Hey guys! Chapter 4 is here this chapter has a SURPRISE waiting for you !!

🙃don't forget to vote by clicking the ⭐️ below and comment on what you think 💎

                      *********

Camilla's P.O.V

            After a long flight with tattoo head next to me, we finally landed in Nice. We parted without further conversation to which I am grateful.

    There were plasma screens of arrival and departure times, people lined up with suitcases and pieces of baggage. In the arrival lounge, there was a curious mixture of bored and excited people. It wasn't crowded but the airport looked more like a shopping mall. Just like expected a French man named Jon-Pierre fetched me from my miserable attempt of shopping perfumes.

          To say the least, he looked young, he would have been white if it weren't for the freckles. His shoulders hunched together when he walked with glasses worn in style and hair flipped backwards. Holding an IPad with a list of things to undertake.

"Bonjour Bella! How was your flight?"

"Bonjour Jon-Pierre, it was...pleasant I suppose." Recalling the dimwit who sat a few inches away from me.

"Very well then we must get going, there is an SUV parked outside waiting for us. We will drive directly to Monte Carlo." He started. "A room has been reserved under your name. Cabinets welcome you full of celestial dresses designed by Christian Loubouf. He sends you his regards. At about nine-thirty, you are to depart your room and move to the auditorium." He finished.

"What exactly happens there?"

"It is the meeting point before all gents proceed to the casino, fresh drinks and snack stalls will be served. After that, they all disperse around the room and different areas of the hotel. some enjoy company by the beach and some stay inside and mingle."

        As we drove he kept talking about the event, names of people who will attend, in case I need anything blah blah blah.  All I could do was ignore and watch the exquisite buildings all brick built and rocky. The streets were capriciously clean. I settled my head in an upright position and closed my eyes taking in every ray of sunshine.
                                                                                                                            ****************

      "Mademoiselle...demoiselle we have arrived." I felt someone shaking my shoulders rather calmly. I wake suddenly, every thought in high definition. My eyes flutter open and without a doubt I know I've slept for too long.

"We need to check you in as quickly as possible." Still lost in my own thoughts I got off the car and emerged towards the fine architecture with the doormen holding my baggage. I was escorted to the reception and kindly they served me a fine glass of wine.