Chapter 29: When The Chemistry Clicks

Yes yes!! It's a double update.

You are not dreaming

You are not dreaming. However this chapter is age restricted 😬 so please if you are under 16

 However this chapter is age restricted 😬 so please if you are under 16

Do not read. You've been warned. Also don't forget to vote ⭐️ and comment 💎.

                       ********************

   Alejandro's P.O.V

        There she lay on her sheets swaying her eyes seductively running them up and down.

    "Checking me out now are we?" I whispered for her ears only.

   "Hmm Yeah you're alright I guess."

   "Alright?"

   "Yeah I mean what do you expect, your not too shabby it's all good."

   "Good?" Still astonished by her use of grammar. "Babe I think the words you are looking for are sexy and mind blowing."

   "Just come here already." She laughed as I jumped on top of her. The scene that lied beneath me was indescribably graceful and erotic.  Her tongue was long and soft and seemed to wrap itself around me when our lips touched for the longest kiss.

     She slowly began to undress me, taking her time. She took off my shirt following my jacket. She rolled us over and unzipped my pants using her teeth and what a sight it was when her straight crystal teeth slowly ran the zipper down.

     Groaning as she began to peck soft petals of kisses from my groin all the way through my chest never leaving no spot untouched. She took my hand and brought it under her skirt. No underwear did she have on.

    "All this time and you didn't have any panties on."

   She nodded.

  "I wish I knew."

   My hand felt the warmness of her clit and how wet she was. My fingers were all but sucked inside her now, pleasuring her with manipulative orgasms. Sliding two finger after one and her hips rocked, rotating as her movement increased by the minute. Her fingers placed on her lips as she cradled her hair to herself and moaned over and over until she collapsed on my chest.

    Biting my neck and sucking to what she owns, all my erection did was grow larger and harder as my appetite to feel her was short miles from bursting.

    "I need to feel the ache, I need you buried deep inside me Alejandro." She moaned in satisfaction.

     "We'll get there love."

     So I flipped us back until she was under me again. Her long lean legs automatically spread and I bent to plant the soft wet kisses on her inner thighs all the way to her wet self. My tongue flicked on her hotness and wrapped its way around her senses.

     I removed her skirt, sliding it downwards to have better access to her sweet liquid.

     Her tight shirt followed after and the ripping of her bra, feeling the desire through her hard nipples.

My hand lightly brushing the valley her breasts made as she arched her back. The second my mouth hovered against her wetness, she grasped into the sheets as I heard my name being called again and again.

"Always wet and ready for me." I had her taste her own juice while she took in my fingers and sensually licked it off my fingers.

She took my hand and guided it to the top of her clit. "Touch me here." She merely whispered and I obliged rubbing her weakness.

"Fuck." She repeatedly would say only encouraging me.

"Please don't stop." When my movement slowed down.

    I caressed her a bit more until I have had enough of her music landing on my ears. I needed to feel myself inside her.

     Rolling the condom on my hard self, I inserted myself inside her slowly hearing the both of us groan in unison of pleasure accusing one another of the goodness that came with it.

    "That's it baby"

   "Don't take it easy Alejandro."

      Intense and eager enjoyment in approval was it.

   "Flip us Alejandro. Now!" She commanded and I did so without leaving her.

   She kissed me all over riding me and ridiculed my fingers to rest on ever inch of her nakedness.

    "Thank the Lord for thick walls."

                        *********************

    Until next time💓.