Chapter 34: Benevolently

I'm here!! I'm here and I'm back bitches!      Unedited!!!!!                       *************************

     Unedited!!!!!
                      *************************

    Alejandro's P.O.V

        "Babe..."

        "Hmmm." She moaned.

        "If telling you I love you made you throw up then I don't know what to tell you."

        "Ah get over it...how long was I passed out?"

       "It's 2050."

       "Ugh.." she rubbed her forehead. "Be serious."

       "Your right, 2050 is too long...how about 2030?"

       She took the nearest pillow and smashed it on my face.

     "Two hours, I cleaned you up and changed your clothes into something more comfortable."

    She checked herself out. "So your boxers and white shirt are comfortable?" She questioned.

    "Are they not?" I asked.

   She shrugged in agreement.

     "Man I don't know what happened, I just felt queasy and bilious it was horrible but umm..if I forgot to say...I love you too." She reached out for my face and pushed it hard towards her, kissing me deeply and oh so sensually. I don't think I'll ever get tired of kissing this woman.

    "It's probably because you haven't had anything to eat today. You didn't even touch the food we ordered, I know you were acting like you shoved those fried rice down your throat." I thought. She nodded. "I know this has something to do with Valentina...I know it's hard and I know your keeping it together for your brother, but it's time that you avenge her death and leave that behind. She'll always be with us, next to us. Making fun of Carlos's hair or gushing about how cute we are together while Carlos feeds her Nutella on a breadstick." She chuckles and I know she's imagining it.

    "I can't act like I'm hurt because it will break Carlos even more. I'm faking my state for him and I feel so inferior for him, that I can't do anything about it. She was his light, the only thing that mattered to him since his senior year in high school." Salty tear drops made their way to her shirt. I gently placed a kiss on her hands and pushed her to lay down on my chest.

     I turned the television on flipping through the channels to find something for her to watch. Camilla liked crime movies, I, with a mild and tender manner pushed her away to choose a DVD from the cupboard that will meet her interests.

     We laid in bed until she fell asleep, I fought the urge to wake her up and make sweet love to her curvaceous skin. So I tossed her to the other end of the bed and got up to take a quick shower.