Chapter 40: Breathe

Hey babies !! Hope you liked the recent chapters and how far we've come with the story. So enjoy and please don't forget to vote ⭐️. This chapter is dedicated to _briigette with LOTS OF LOVE 😘😘😘!!

 This chapter is dedicated to _briigette  with LOTS OF LOVE 😘😘😘!!

ALSO SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES. AND THANKS TO GOOGLE FOR TURNING ME INTO A DOCTOR. Well sorta.
*********************************
Alejandro's P.O.V

Once arrived, we were welcomed with an emergency wide entrance with automatic sliding glass doors, ambulances were lined up outside, paramedics wheeling in patients on trollies and patients with sever different conditions dragged from one ground to the other. Mateo, Diego and Camilla were taken into dissimilar operation rooms.

   I followed the movement listening to brief conversations on the current state of each patient.

   They hurry through the double doors, the wheels of the stretcher and my hurried footsteps are the only thing I can hear. "Mr. Rodriguez, you cannot go in there with them. Please take a seat and we'll notify you with everything." One of the nurses stopped me.    My heart dropped deeper into my chest as the stretchers disappeared from my sight.

    My head was spinning and I dragged myself to sit on one of the hard plastic chairs. Sighing and rubbing my face with fear, frustration and annoyance was beginning to build inside me. Carlos soothed Adrianna and Kane went outside to make a quick phone-call to his parents.

    My mind filled with a series of outrageous outcomes, each worse than the last.

    The hospital was busy. The air had a perfumed scent and the seats were plush. Every surface was dustless and the nurses moved with a serene purposefulness from one corner to another. Only People with loved ones rushed from one corner to the other and others shed tears that came flying out of their eyes briskly.

   The only thing that made this hospital fresh were the expensive paintings on the walls that are of uplifting scenes and portraits of the unknown. Also the lovely colors that they used to make the place just a tat much bearable. The blue, white and mustard yellow stripes.

    The glass windows gave an appropriate view of the city. Putting someone in consolidation by breathing in and out as the smokey gaseous cars chased the street lights.

    Never have I ever thought I'd end up in a situation such as this one. My best friend on the verge of death...and my love who bears my child that I have been prohibited from watching him grow inside her is almost unconscious having our baby. The man who spent his life looking after my love is probably already dead.

    It felt like hours and it really had been about an hour and a half before I drifted in my seat until the sound of the doors flew open. Two doctors came out introducing and explaining the situation one at a time with their thick Russian accent.