five

Yehana texted Jisung and asked him to meet her at the back of the school where they had a small garden that was used for some of the science experiments. He agreed and she waited in the morning breeze, sitting on the bench that over looked the nearly-bloomed flowers. Yehana listened to the her recording of herself practicing her piano. Her recital was so close she could nearly hear the standing ovation waiting for her. Jisung appeared out of the corner of her eye and he sat next to her, the red tea that Yehana had gotten from the cafe down the street was in his hands. She was amazed that he remembered.

"Thanks." She smiled as he put his back pack down.

"What happened?"

Yehana took a sip and then set the cup down on the bench, next to herself, "You really didn't like my friend?"

Jisung looked away awkwardly and into the busy street that bordered the school and the outside world, "No, I didn't..."

Yehana nodded her head, a little hurt, "Why not?" He shrugged his shoulders in response, "Minkyeon's pretty, tall. She's smart and has a kind heart. What's not to like?"

"So does the girl I like... minus the whole 'tall' thing..."

"You like someone?"

Jisung looked into her eyes to see if she felt anything. A dang or a sting that would show that she liked him back. But in her eyes was only his reflection. He blinked and gulped, "Yeah, I told you two days ago, when you came to my house and picked out my clothes."

"Oh..."

Jisung let out a sigh, "She's really out of my league.

Yehana smiled because of how shy he got, "What's her name?"

"No!" Jisung laughed.

"Why?" Yehana joked as Jisung shook his head.

"It's not your business..."

She nodded her head and took a sip of her tea,"But I could help you."

Jisung titled his head as he questioned his next words, "Would you really?"

Yehana grinned widely, "Yes!"

"After the school today, I'm getting my hair done, do you wanna come with me?"

She accepted his invitation, "Sure, but you have to tell me everything about her..."

Jisung bit his lip as he thought, "Fine."

|

Jisung and Yehana got on the bus, not the school one, the public transit one. They made their way to the hair salon and flipped through pictures of idols. Jisung knew he wanted blue, he just didn't know what shade.

"Ooo! What about like a light blue... like a Periwinkle?" Yehana suggested as Jisung looked up with sarcasm ready to spit from his lips.

"A Periwinkle Blue... who are you? Martha Stewart?"

Yehana laughed at his joke and continued reading about blue color names, "Denim Blue?"

"Nah."

"Electric Blue?"

"Nope... Oh wait, I like this color." Jisung smiled as he pointed to a color called 'Royal Blue'.

Yehana laughed so loudly that all the elders on the bus turned and glared at her, "You're gonna look like Thing One and Thing Two."

Jisung slapped his hand onto his heart sarcastically and pretended he was hurt, "Wooooowwww. I can't believe you'd say that."

"I'm sorry, Jisung..." Yehana's heart pinched with a bit of petty pain.

"It's okay, Yehana Banana... I'm still getting that color."

|

"So she likes dresses and heels? Oh! She has good taste." Yehana smiled as they walked out of the hair salon, Jisung now looking like characters from a Dr. Seuss book.

"She's really... preppy."

"I thought you were going to say pretty." Yehana laughed.

"No, Yehana Banana. She's gorgeous." Jisung explained as he sped up his pace.

Jisung walked ahead of Yehana as her heart fluttered at his caring words towards the mystery girl. Her heels clanked as they walked down the paved streets and made their way towards the stores in town. Yehana and Jisung joked around and then went to go get juice from the juicery down the street. They walked and talked about Yehana's piano recital and about Jisung's soccer competitions coming up soon. Yehana gasped and looked into the window of a clothing store. There was a blouse and green skirt that caught her attention. The outfit was beautiful and would fit into her closet perfectly.

"Imagine: Me at my recital, playing the piano and the notes flowing through people's ears like honey. Me, in that outfit. Oh It's gorgeous." Yehana smiled as she stared at the outfit on the mannequin.

Jisung's head roamed as he thought about the price of the outfit. It wasn't that expensive. If he saved up his next two week's allowance and stopped using the money he had currently, maybe... just maybe, he could buy it.

----

Hey!!!! It's ya gurl! It's a short update but it's filled with love <3

-Mames