fifteen

Jisung invited his friends to hangout with him. He hadn't hungout with them in what seemed like forever. And Yehana was partially to blame for that. Not in a bad way, of course, but they had been spending so much time with one another that he no longer was with the boys as much. He smiled ear to ear as his friends pulled up in front of his house and he said goodbye to his mother and little sister. The boys all chanted for him as he danced his way to the car. He jumped in Donghyuck's car and the boys all slapped him as he grinned.

"Your girl finally let you have a break, huh?" Jeno teased him as he sat next to Chenle.

"I guess that's what we could call it."

"She is still your girl, right?" Jaemin asked him as he began to blush.

"Yeah, thankfully."

Renjun laughed, "He's doing better than Donghyuck and Jiho!"

"OoooOooHHhhhH!!!" They all chanted as they hit Donghyuck's back as they were stopped at a stoplight.

Jisung sat back and watched his hyungs and the immense amount of fun that was unfolding in front of him. He missed them so much. They were absolutely amazing to him. And he was very grateful to be close to such amazing people. The boys pulled up in front of the mall and parked their cars. They always did the same thing, sat and let Jisung perform, then ate.

The boys sat on a short wall and began to blast the music that the boy would be dancing too. Donghyuck then grabbed a microphone and MCed the performance, "Ladies and gentlemen! Please put your attention on to this young man."

Jaemin then played the music as Jisung went out there and began to dance. It was known as busking. A fast and fun way to make a few dollars. Nothing serious, just fun. He danced first to 'Taste' by Tyga and then a few Kpop songs and rap songs. He ended the queue of songs with the 'In My Feelings' challenge. The crowd cheered for him and left him money in the hat that they placed on the floor. As the audience of about thirty to forty walked away, Jisung grabbed the hat and returned to the boy's where they counted about twenty dollars. They all pounded his back and congratulated him as a man cleared his throat.

Jisung turned around and all the boys looked straight forward at the man. He was tall and muscular and looked as if he had just returned from the military. He took out his phone and showed it to Jisung.

"Not many people have what you have. They don't have the courage to perform nor the skill. They especially don't have the stage presence you do, either. And from the looks of it, you're quite young, a boy still in high school. And when you add up all the traits you have, you get an idol. Have you thought of that, being an idol?"

Jisung's eyes went wide as he heard the man's words, "No? Never?"

"I represent a large company of very well known entertainers. And I think that you can be just as big with our help." The man explained as Jisung's mouth hung open.

"Who do you represent?" The teenager was filled to the brim with curiosity.

"Super Junior, BoA, SHINee, SNSD, F(X). Just to name a few." The boys all realized the relevance of the man.

"SM?" Jeno questioned as he nodded his head.

"Do you want to be famous?" He asked Jisung as nodded his head yes.

"Then call this number and come to our main office when you're ready to begin your journey with us." Jisung was handed a card and bowed to the man who had given it to him.

He turned around and all his friends began to tease him, "Our Jisung? Famous? Never?"

He laughed as they messed around with him and they went inside. They walked to the diner they always went to and ate the same things. Everything was the same. The boys threw French fries at each other and laughed as older people stared at them. They fell on top of each other as they tried to hide their faces as they lost their breathes from laughing so hard. Jisung was trying to live in the moment but his mind kept on wandering to what the man had said.

Jisung wasn't sure if he wanted to be famous. He enjoyed his current life and didn't want to give that up for anything. He loved being in his friend group and liked seeing Yehana. What would she say? Would she be as happy as him? He sure hoped so. After all, he was so happy for her when she got scouted.

As the boys messed around, Jisung could only think of the very bright future he had for himself. He knew that with some hard work and dedication, he could be amazing. This is gonna be big, he thought, it's gonna be everything I ever wanted.

----

This took so long omg I'm so sorry!!! I hope you enjoyed (:

-Mames