24: Rollercoaster Ride

"Wait for me before you go down, arasso? If you don't I'll tell everyone you're a byuntae (pervert) who went inside the boys' restroom." Hongbin remarked, looking at me sternly. I roll my eyes.

"When did you become my father to guide and blackmail me this much?" I sneered.

"I'm just trying to help, jeez." Now, he's ghe one to roll his eyes. That made me laugh. Sometimes, I think he's so much prettier than me.

"Arasso. Go to your class." I slightly pushed his shoulder. He smiled and tousled my bangs.

"See you later, yeojin!" he beamed and skipped his way to his classroom. Inpeeped inside our classoom and saw that my classmates were noisy. There was no teacher. The first subject must be done. I composed myself before breathing deeply.

"Go in." I jerked when someone suddenly spoke. I turn my head.

"H-hyuna..."  

      Where has she been all this time?

     I take an over all look at her. If she had thick make up before, her natural beuty is mesmerizing me now. Her natural blush on her cheeks and gentle eyes made her look angelic.

"Go in before our next teacher sees us here." she said with   blank expression. I couldn't help but notice it but she doesn't look like how she was. She looked like Jin. She was gorgeous but she ahd dark circles around her eyes. She raised an eyebrow when she caught me staring at her.

"You can stare at me longer inside." she smirked. I quickly turn and open the doorknob. I wait for her to get inside before I close the door behind us. I quickly roam my eyes to find an available spot. The one beside Jieun was the only one available. I gulped. I grip on the straps of my bag and walk my way there.

Breathe. Breathe.

"Goodmorning." I greeted as I tookmy seat. She lifts her chin up from the book she was reading. She doesn't greet me back and goes back on reading.

"I'll be here once your world gets ruined." she whispered enough for me to hear. I cringed.

"R-ruined?"

"You didn't listen to me so that's where you're gonna end up. It's you versus them."

***

   It passed like a blink of an eye. It was already recess. I saw myself walking down the halls. I don't plan to eat. I don't want to see anyone for now. I kept on walking and walking. I found myself in the secret garden. I pushed the small picket gate.

This place will forever be my  comfort zone.

   I sat on one of the wooden benches and for a while, I closed my eyes. I was startled when I felt someone's hands snake up to my face and covered my eyees delicately. I jerked on my seat.

"N-nuguseyo? (Who are you?)" I asked, my hands holding whoever's hands these are.

"The most handsome student here in Seoul University." the guy whispered. I cackled when I recognized the voice.

"V-oppa." I quessed. The person dropped his hands and sat beside me. V was wearing his usual uniform and a bright smile on his lips. He looks extremely happy.

     My heart pounded every passing moment. I must be crazy.

"Hey, um, here." he took out a long hin box from his coat pocket and handed it to me. It was a red velvet color and there was a silver label. It had 'To the person who made me...'.