26: What The

DON'T HATE HONGBIN AFTER THIS HAHAHA THANKS FOR READING MORE CHAPTERS TO BE PUBLISHED SOONNNNN ✨💕

〰〰〰

         "We're being pulled out for a whole day?" I asked with a big smile. Chorong nods and looks down on her clipboard. We're currenlty walking down the halls, first thing Thursday morning to start our practice for December Royalties. Baekhyun was silently following us with his hands in his pockets.

"H-how about Jin?" I asked. Chorong ignores me and pushed the two glass doors open and we enter the Multi Media Center. It had white, shiny tiles and a plain beige wall. The lighting in the room is really bright and the floor is so smooth it's slippery. There were numerous people there already.

     Rows of monoblock chairs were alligned for the contestants to take seat. I sit on my assigned place and Baekhyun was on my right while the center aisle is on my left.

"Annyeonghaseyo" a boy in a neatly ironed uniform stands on the stage and holds the mic. He has a band around his arm that says President. He must be the SG President, Leeteuk. He doesn't look familiar to me so I think he's a senior high.

"We have to hurry up a bit in the practices especially it's next week and there was a big change in Class A." My eyes widen. Big change?

"So for class A, Baekhyun and Eunji are now partners, let's give them a round of applause."

What?!

Baekhyun and Eunji are now partners...

OMO

    My head turns to Baekhyun but he was just staring infront and he was smiling. I look for Chorong in the room to atleast have some explanation but instead of Chorong, I meet V's eyes. He was staring at me with blank but piercing eyes and as usual. His arms are crossed.

"Why are you my partner?" I bravely asked Baekhyun. He looks at me with a shocked expression as if he didn't expect my reaction.

"Because Taeyeon was abased to class C..." and he shifts his attention back to Leeteuk who was giving more instructions. Baekhyun sounded like he was expecting me to already know that. But I do! I do know that Taeyeon is abased and can no longer participate. But that conflict doesn't include me!

"Then what about Jin?" I asked him. He looks at me briefly and turns back infront.

"He left school. Didn't you know? " he turns his head to me, "He's going to Japan for good." I froze on my seat.

Jin is going to Japan?

Why didn't he tell me?

I quickly stand up and go to the bathroom and fished my phone out my pocket. I look for Jin's number and quickly press it. With four rings, he picks up.

[Yunji?]

"Ya! Why are you leaving without telling me? Eodigayo (where are you)?" I hear him sigh.

[Who told you?]

"It doesn't matter!" I place my palm on my forehead and walk in cirlces frantically, "The point is you're leaving and you didn't bother to tell me!"