29: Tell Me The Truth

3rd person's POV

   YUNJI massaged her toes when they reached the limousine. It took them 4 hours in that boutique and Yunji found out it was Baekhyun's elder sister's boutique. The dresses were nice and they were made with highclass materials. Baekhyun's family must be really rich. Baekhyun chuckles as the driver closed the door for him.

"Tired?" he asked, smiling at her. She nods with a small smile. She lays her back on the seat and breathed.

"I didn't know you had a sister." Yunji initiates. Baekhyun smiled and cocked his head at one side.

"There are lots of things you don't know about me." He sounded so mysterious and intimidating. That made Yunji think of Hongbin. There are lots of things she doesn't know about Hongbin but he seems to know everything about her. She can picture him mad again once she continues ignoring him. What else can she do? Although Hongbin has been a great friend, V asked for this. Besides, she doesn't want to end up like Nayeon if ever it's true.

   She shakes her head and diverts her attention on what's present. She wears back her dollshoes after and lays her back flat on the seat. She briefly glances at Baekhyun who was busy with his phone.

"How did Suzy tell you? That...we were pretending?" Yunji asked out of curiosity. Why was Suzy involved in this? Why would Suzy tell Baekhyun? How the hell did she know in the first place?

   Baekhyun stops from what he's doing and licked his lip. He puts his phone back in his pocket. Yunji waited for an answer after a long silence ruled over them.

"I heard about what Suzy did to you." Baekhyun starts, "What she did in the hallway. I was in an outside-school activity that day so I didn't know. So as soon as Chanyeol brought me NEWS, I hunt her down."

Flashback in Baekhyun's POV

"HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO HER?" I grit my teeth. My grip on her arm tightens. She flinched at the sudden pain but she quickly nudged my hand away and glares at me like a tiger.

"Hurting me won't change what happened dumbass." Suzy clicked her tongue and massaged her red arm. My emotions doesn't change. I watch her take her seat on one of the benches infront of the Guidance Office. She brished her fingers through her long hair.

"It's not Yunji's fault if she's a great person. " I say, still glaring at her. She lays her back on the seat and huffs.

"It was nothing at first. It was a petty feeling of envy when she came. But... But she's got a grip on Hongbin... How is that possible?" Her eyes started to glass up. I scoffed. So this is about the past? Because she hasn't moved on from Hongbin? That's it? She's pourinall her rade to Yunji?

"Well maybe you have to accept that you can't make every boy like you." I said simply.

"Oh, and Yunji can do that expertly?" She looked pissed when she looks up at me, tears rolling down her cheeks and meet on her chin and drops on the floor, "Yunji has a magical grip on anyone she encounters. "

"You're jealous cause you can't be her?" I ask before she can add anything else. She wipes her cheek roughly with the back of her hand and avoids my gaze.

"I'm sorry about what I did and said to her. I'm such a bitch." she nearly whispered. I watch as tears continue rolling down her cheeks. I glare at her. Her apology to me won't change anything anyway.