19: V's Warning

Apink_love_eunji!! This one's for you!
-----

It was already friday and meaning two weeks before the December Royalties and the December ball. My stomach wants to flip everytime I picture myself in a gown for that night. I never had anyplans before but I'd love to imagine Baekhyun to ask me for a dance. But things don't turn out the way I wanted to. I became one of the contestants and Baekhyun has to part ways with me. Who knew that was coming right?

"Yunji-ya, are you sure you're gonna stay here? " Chorong asked as she fixed her things into her bag. She asked me to accompany her eat lunch. I lift my head from the book I was reading and nod to her.

"Ne. Annyeong!" I waved and she just smiles before drifting off. Chanyeol bought me this book and told me maybe it can lighten up my mood. It's already chilly outside and a few more hours, Jin is gonna pick me up and we'll head to his home.

   Aigoo, that guy didn't stop nagging me until I actually said the words: I promise I'll go and if I don't I'll have to treat you lunch for a whole month. I mean, yes! I would go in payment for everything he's done for me, he didn't have to blackmail me like that!

   He said to pack extraclothes and necessities since we will be staying for two days. I almost choked when he said two days. But maybe that's why he wasn't contwnted until I promised. Because he knew I would back out if I knew it was for two days.

Smart.

"Aish, Jin oppa." I sigh and flip another page. Just a few more and I'll be in the middle of the book already. Sufdenly, someone puts their tray on the table infront of me and sits with me. My face quickly turns to blank when I see him.

"My sweet yeojin-a~ [여진/Yeojin is short term for girlfriend/ Yeojachingu]" my eyes twitch when I heard what Hongbin just called me.

This guy really is impossible.

"I am not your girlfriend." I simply say and look down on my book again. I heard his delicious chuckle and even though I wasn't looking I can see how handsome hed look like.

I must be crazy

"Ya~ Why are you acting like that, my yeojin?" He places his chin on his palm and tilts his head. I wanted to cringe so bad but hay would absolutely hurt his ego.

"I said I'm not your girlfriend!" I helped myself not to scream so that no one else in the canteen may hear.

"Hongbin's sitting next to that girl!"

"Uwa~ how lucky!"

"She's the one who won the December Royalties in class A right?"

"Maja! (Right!)"

"She had Baekhyun, then Jin, and now Hongbin?"

"She must be so pretty and kind to them, huh?"

"Hongbin has never step a foot here in the main cafeteria."

"Geureomyo! (Absolutely!)"

"They must be close friends."

   I wanted to sink in my chair when I their gossips grew. Hongbin wanted to laugh at my tomato face but he chose not to when I threw him a glare. He pressed his lips to a line to keep a laugh.

"You really don't like attention do you?" he says, cocking his head to the other side, "You should be thankful. Here I am, the school's most handsome basketball player, sitting with you, eating late lunch!" And he feeds himself a mouthful of his food.