14: Kim Taehyung

I wore my gray sweater and jeans. I combed my fingers through my hair hoping it'd fall on its place properly. I took my shoulder bag where my cellphone, wallet, handkerchief and meds are. It wasn't so big so I'm not expecting my shoulder to hurt so much.

I went down the dorm and saw Baekhyun. My feet stopped and made my rubber shoes squeak on the tiled floor. It caught his attention. He's as much as surprised as I am. I approach him casually with a smile. My trembling hand held on the strap of my bag tightly.

He was wearing a simple shirt and jeans but he looked really amazing for me. He looked like he was up for something today, hi shades and classy coat says it.

"Yunji, I was gonna visit you before I head to my home. " he says with a smile. He removes his shades and clips it on the collar of his shirt.

"Is your hip okay now? " he brushed his fingers on the side of my waist. It froze my body for a moment. I didn't want him to notice so I didn't push his hand away.

"Kinda. Yeah maybe. " I said as he retrieved his hand. He looked at me like he wanted to tell me so much but there was also fear. I read his eyes too easy for it portrayed too many emotions.

"Where are you heading?" he asked taking a look at me from bottom to top, for that moment, I felt conscious. I tuck strands of my hair behind my ear.

"I-i'm... V asked me to have lunch with him." his face changes upon hearing what I said. I pretend I didn't know.

"Oh, is that? Um, I was...n-nevermind. Have fun.I have to go now." he said with a small smile. He took a step forward and pats my head before turning his back at me.

As if on cue, V suddenly appeared just after he left. He was wearing a striped shirt under his jacket. He looked appealing for that second.

"Wow, I like your hair today, it's nice." he plays with the tips of my hair. Heat rushed to my cheeks.

"Kamsamnida. F-for the muffins too." I said with a short bow. He smiled.

"Chunmaneyo. So, where should we eat?" He asked as he led me out our dorm. I looked at him curiously.

"I thought we were just gonna eat in the cafeteria..." I asked. He smiled and placed his arm across my shoulder. I paused a bit because I was shocked.

"What about in my place?" he asked with that playful smile. I looked at him over my shoulder with a creased forehead.

"'My' place?" I asked, mimicing him. He nodded a bit too enthusiastically. He looked like a cute kid for that moment.

"Not far from here tho. I mean, if you doin't want to we can-"

"A-ani! Your place is fine..." I cut him off. He smiled and led me out the building and the area. We reached the main lobby. A black limousine arrived infront and he peeped.

"Look," he pointed. The passenger's seat door opened and Jin went down. I felt excited when I saw Jin. He took his bag from the car and went inside the lobby. He suddenly saw us

"Annyeong!" he said.

"We're off to my home. You?" V answered in advance when I think he felt Jin was gonna ask where we're heading. Jin scoffed a little before answering.

"Study. What else?... And, I'm cooking for Ken today. See ya. Take care." he said and left.

Ken...

It's the first time I've heard that name from Jin.

After Jin left, V pulled my arm and we started to brisk walk towards the exit. We were approaching the exit of the main building. I stopped walking.