9: Jealous?

Yaah very long update ahead! I was gone for almost a month And I want to make it up to you all.Thank you for adding my story to your reading lists! Kamsa! Sorry for typos and errors. I hope this update wasn't so late :((( Keep on supporting! Saranghaeyo

------------------------------

"V, what are you doing here?" I ask him outside our dormroom door.I thought boys arent allowed here? I guess because he's an officer in the SC. He smiled, as usual. He's wearing his usual look: uniform, and the killer smile.

"There's a meeting for all December Royalty contestants in Senior Highschool. They forgot to remind you and Jin. C'mon?" he asked. I purse my lips. I'm shuddering again. This means I have to be with Jin again?

"S-sure. I'll just change clothes." I pause to take a look in the room if it was tidy or not,"Come in, " I invite. He goes in and take glances of our things.

"Oh, Annyeonghaseyo, V." Sandra stood up from her bed and did a bow. We both respect him so much that we see him as some Principal or something. V sits on my bed and I let him. I change inside the bathroom. I wear a plain sweater and skirt. It's Sunday so I guess I won't be needing to wear uniform.

I go out seeing Sandra and V having a conversation that seems to be funny.

"Wow, I barely knew you, Yunji." V said as he stands. I forgot to wear my glasses and I think hat is why I don't look the same. Jin suggested I wear contact lens since wearing glasses in the contest is a negative.

"OMO. You look kyeopta (cute)" unnie said as she formed a heart with her fingers. I giggle. Well, I do look different since I'm not the type who wears such things.

V and I head out the dormitory and went to the Auditorium where some students are gathered. I had to tip-toe to look for Baekhyun. Luckily, I found him somewhere near the stairs of the stage...with Taeyeon. They were so close to each other. And were laughing. I felt like something flicked inside of me. Am I feeling...ugh nah. I must be over-reacting.

"Yunji-yah." I turn my head to see who's calling me. But I guess his voice is enough for me to identify him.

"J-jin..." I stutter again. OMO he looks so dashing. He's just freakin wearing a simple outfit yet he's so appealing to me. Is this how his fangirls see him? I guess I should consider myself as one of them.

He smiles at me like he always does and pats my head.

"You know, I'm older than you. HAHAHA" his laugh echoes in my ears. His not-so-deep voice tells me something.

"I should call you oppa then." I smile back and try to sound casual. His smile widens and I think he likes the idea.

"You look...different. You look pretty." he compliments me as he looks at my whole body. I flush red and look away.

"Kamsamnida." I say and bite my lip hard to avoid showing a cheeky smile. He smiles and my heart skips a beat. Darn. That smile is really exceptional. I clear my throat and look behind him, only to see random people do their assigned work.

"What's the meeting for, oppa?" I ask Jin as I look at the busy people who walk past by me after the other.

"I think it's for the first round of the competition. Where they'll eliminate one pair from each class." the word eliminate sent a thousand shivers down my spine. My heart pounds. I wasn't scared of being eliminated. I'm scared of Jin being eliminated. What do I care anyway?

"Don't worry, it's pretty fun actually." he says in a matter of fact . He seems like he's so used to it. Like he doesn't mind anything at all. Or worse, he doesn't care