Friendship

Jay's POV
I walked upstairs and knocked on Lloyd and Alex's door. "Alex. Can I come in? Is Lloyd OK? Are you OK?" I asked. No answer. I opened the door. No one was in the room. I ran downstairs, I looked around for Alex or Lloyd.

No one. My baby sister is gone. My friend is gone. No no no no no no no no. Just as I was panicking, Lloyd came. "Lloyd!? Are you OK?! Have you seen Alex?" I asked. Lloyd flinched when I said Alex.

"I thought she was with you." Lloyd said. I shook my head. "I was with everyone else in the training room." I said. Lloyd sighed. "I have to find her." I said. Lloyd walked with me. "I thought you hated her?" I asked.

"I don't hate her, there's a reason she ended our friendship. I need to find out why. Plus, I care for her, I'm suppose to protect her no matter what." Lloyd said. I nodded then we left.

Ten minutes later

Lloyd and I decided to go to mom and Dad's so we can ask them if they seen her. Lloyd was quiet the whole way. "Is there something wrong with you and Alex?" I asked. Lloyd looked out at the window.

"Dose it matter?" Lloyd asked. I frowned. "Yes, ever since I found  Alex again, she wouldn't talk to me. But she was afraid, you were the only one who was brave enough to talk to her. You became her friend. Her protected. Her brother. Her -."

"Her Lover." Lloyd thought. I looked at Lloyd, he was thinking. "You guys are best friends. What happened to that?" I asked. Lloyd looked at me. "Alex and I.... Are... OK." Lloyd said. I knew he was lying, I just pretended to not notice. 

Lloyd looked as if he recently cried. "Alex, she... Did she-?"
"Can we not talk about her?" Lloyd asked in a cold tone. I only stared at Lloyd for a second. I was driving so uh yeah.

I coughed. Lloyd stared. "What?" I asked. Lloyd chuckled. "Pathetic... Like your sister." Lloyd said. I immediately slammed the brakes. I faced Lloyd. "Look, you can be a asshole to me. But never. Talk. About. Alex. Like. That. Or. Else." I said growling.

Lloyd laughed. "If only you knew why." Lloyd said. My eyes widened. "I don't understand." I said. Lloyd smirked. "I know." Lloyd said. I continued to drive.

Lloyd was thinking, I could tell. He was clutching his bracelet. Alex and Lloyd both have a friendship bracelet. Alex's is Blue and Lloyd's is Green. Alex's says Green, and Lloyd's says Lighting.

I wonder what Lloyd is thinking about. "What ever happens, I just want you to know that...  I Care For Alex. No matter what... E-Even if... She..." Lloyd said, swallowing.

"She what?" I asked. Lloyd took a deep shaking breath. "Broke My Heart." Lloyd said, a single year fell down his cheek. I stared at Lloyd. "Are you guys dating?!" I asked. "B-But Cole-." Lloyd chuckled.

"No. We're not dating." Lloyd said. "Then what -?" "I'm In Love With Your Sister." Lloyd said. I froze, my hands gripped on the steering wheel.

"What did you say?" I asked, barely a whisper. Lloyd sighed, in anger, sadness, broken heart, confusion. "I'm In Love With Your Sister." Lloyd said, staring outside.

"Dose Alex-?" "What? Know? Ha, no." Lloyd said. "But Cole -." "Doesn't know anything, and if your his best friend you'll keep it that way." Lloyd said. I nodded.

"Let's get inside. Alex is gone." Lloyd said existing the car. Lloyd in Love with Alex?... What about Alex?... What is this?!

"Oh and uh Jay?" Lloyd called. "Yeah?" I asked. Lloyd grinned. "Don't panic, you should get use to thus." Lloyd said. "Use to what?" I asked. Lloyd smirked.

"Love Begins With Friendship"...