Chapter 2

Hey :) So here is the second chapter... :) Let me know what you think.

-Anna

We were on the way to... well, I don't know, we were just driving around, trying to figure out, what to do.

“So. What d'you want to do?”, I asked him.

“I don't know.”,he shrugged.

“Come on, let's drive to my apartment.”, he did how I told him.

He parked in front of my apartment and turned of the car.

“So what now?”, he asked. It was already dark, but I saw his green eyes staring at me.

“Let's go inside... We'll figure something out.”, I said and got out of the car. We walked inside and threw ourselves onto my couch.

“I'll have a drink. Want something, too?”, I asked.

“Sure.”, he replied.

I walked into the kitchen and made us some drinks. I heard music coming from the living room. Avi had turned it on. I remember this mix. It's the “Best of 1990 – 2010” playlist on my laptop. It starts of with”Harder Better Faster Stronger” by Daft Punk. I was in such a happy mood that I immediately started dancing and singing along. I danced back to Avi. I pulled out the most ridiculous dance moves ever and he joined me. So there we were, dancing with the most killer moves ever, drinks in our hands and singing as loud and as much of key as possible. We were having a two-person-party and it was so much fun. We were a little drunk and I started feeling a little dizzy from dancing so much. I walked to my couch and sat down.

“You okay?”, he asked.

“Yeah! I just need to take a breath!”, I said laughing.

“That's a very good idea”, he sat down next to me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

“We should do this more often.”, he said.

“We will! Now, come on let's go outside. I need fresh air.”, I pulled him of the couch and pushed him out the door.

It had cooled down, but it's still pretty warm outside. It was refreshing after our little dance party.

“Come on!”, I said. “Let's take a selfie!” I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

We smiled into my phone camera. I wasn't prepared for the flash light and neither was Avi. I looked at the picture and was dying, laughing. We looked ridiculous.

“Let's try again”, Avi said.

So we took another one. This time we were both prepared for the flash light. I looked at the picture and this one looked really good, so I decided to post in on instagram.

'Having the best night ever with this wonderful person!' I wrote under it.

The people were going crazy... like immediately.

'Are they dating?'

'OMG! I ship you soooo much!!'

'You are soooo cute together!'

'So are they finally dating?'

'I knew it! You are the cutest couple ever!'

Wait what? We are not dating! I looked at Avi. He was zoned out. I snapped my fingers in front of his eyes.

“What?”, he asked, looking down at me.

“Nothing...”, I said, sticking my tongue out.
“Oh just you wait!”, he said. I was running from him, screaming and laughing.

“Imma get you!”, he yelled, laughing.

And he did. He got me and pushed me against a wall. He started poking into the sides of my hips with his fingers. I started screaming.

“Stooooooop! Please, Avi! Stooop!!”, I was screaming and laughing at the same time. “Please, please, please!”

I got out of his grip and ran away. He was chasing me. My legs are much shorter than his' so he got me again.

“You can't run from me!”, he said as he shouldered my and carried me back the way to my apartment.

“Avi! Let me down! Avriel Benjamin Kaplan!!”, I slapped his back.

“OKAY, okay!”, he finally said. “But only if you never call me that ever again.”

“Deal.”, he put me down.

I suddenly realized that no guy had been so close to me like that for a while, except for maybe Mitch and Scott but that doesn't count. They are both gay and I still don't know why they aren't dating already. The way they look at each other all the time. It's so obvious that there is at least some sexual tension between them. They stick together like they were glued together and every time you look at them they look at each other with this smile. This particular smile that literally screams “I'm in love with you!!!”. But nothing happened yet.

“What are you thinking of?”, Avi asked me.

“What?”, he pulled me out of my thoughts.

“Every time you think about something, you make this particular face... So, what is going on in you brain?”, he poked my head and smiled.

“Nothing... just thinking about Mitch and Scott, you know?”

“Oh, you mean why they aren't dating yet?”, so I am not the only one who saw it.

“Yes. I mean it is like SOO obvious!”, I said, smiling into the dark.

“I know, right! I still don't get it.”, he laughed quietly.

Without saying anything, we were on our way back to my apartment. I wondered what was on his mind. I looked up to him. He looked straight forward, with no expression on his face. What are you thinking Avi Kaplan? What is going on in your head? I thought to myself. His head suddenly turned in my direction. I tried to look away as fast as possible so he wouldn't realize I've been staring at him. He probably saw it. My cheeks were turning red.

“You are cute when you are embarrassed?”, he whispered.

“I don't know what you're talking about...”, I said, looking down to my feet. I didn't even realize we were already in front on my apartment.

“Kirstie, it's dark but your cheeks are like glowing. It's cute. Don't hide it.”, whit his index finger he pulled up my chin, so I had no other choice, but looking at him.

His face is beautiful. His wonderful green eyes, his perfect beard and the beanie he is always wearing. In the back his long, dark hair is sticking out of it. I love the way he looks... I sighed. He still had his finger under my chin. It burned were he touched me. It wasn't painful, it... it felt really good. My eyes were constantly either looking at his eyes or his perfect lips. I felt how he held my waist with his other hand and again it burned. His face was coming closer until our lips collided. The hand under my chin slowly moved over to my cheek and behind me left ear. We were kissing softly, not violently. It felt like there was a big fire in my stomach. Our kiss soon got passionate. I pulled away from him to take a breath.

“What?”, he asked, slightly out of breath.

“Nothing, it's just... It's getting cold, so maybe we should go inside.”, I said. It actually was getting pretty cold and I had chills, but I am not sure if the reason was the cold weather or him.

I opened the door and walked inside, he was right behind me. I let him pass me and locked the door. As I turned around, he already pushed my carefully against the door. We went on with what I had interrupted outside. Both of his hands were on my waist and he was so close to me that everything was burning. My hands were buried in his hair and his beanie had fallen onto the ground. My hands moved down to his black leather jacket and pulled it of his shoulders. It fell to the ground, just like the beanie did. His hands were back on my waist and they slowly made their way under my t-shirt to my back. His hands on my naked skin made me shiver. I pulled away from our passionate kiss and looked at him. I took his hand and pulled him after me into my bedroom...