Chapter 15

When I woke up I was still cuddled up to Avi. I looked up at him just to see him already awake, looking at me.

“Seriously dude. What's wrong with you? Why don't you sleep so much anymore?”, I asked.

“Good morning to you too Kirstie!”, Avi chuckled. I giggled and kissed him.

“That's why I don't sleep so much anymore...”, he said, as we broke apart. I just looked at him confused.

“Kirstie... I'm happy. I used to sleep so much, because then I spent less time thinking about you and how much I wanted us to be together, but you were with Jeremy...”, he kissed my forehead and pressed me against him. “I'm never letting you go again!”, he whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek. He let go a little, so I could look up at him. He stroked some hair out of my face and kissed me. He put his forehead against mine and we both had our eyes closed.

“I love you”, He whispered.

Oh.

My.

God.

“I love you, too!”, I whispered back.

I can't believe I finally said it. And he said it before me. HE said he loves me. He said he LOVES me. He said he loves ME.

HE.

LOVES.

ME.

And I love him! SO MUCH! I did it from the beginning and I never stopped! I tried to suppress it, but deep inside me I always loved him!

“...so what do you think?”, he smirked. Oh dang it! I didn't listen.

“Um... I...”, I stammered.

“You didn't listen, did you?”, he chuckled. I shook my head slightly. “Well in that case... I think I'll just show you...”, he smirked.

“Show me what?”, I asked.

“You'll see... now get ready. Our first show is today and we have a lot of rehearsing and sound checking to do and it's already 2 pm.”, he said and got out of bed. And that's what I did. I just walked straight into the bathroom, put a plastic bag around my left arm and secured it with a rubber band and hopped into the shower. I slightly screamed, because the water was ICE COLD, but at least it got me to wake up. As soon as it turned warm, my body filled with life. I love showers. They relax me.

Suddenly arms wrapped around me from behind and someone started kissing my neck. For a second I was in such a shock, I wasn't able to move. That scared me so much, but as soon as I felt the familiar beard tickle my neck, I relaxed and turned around to face Avi. The water was streaming down his face. He's a sexy man!

“So that's what you wanted to show me?”, I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck.

“Oh... I haven't even started!”, he chuckled and kissed me roughly, pushing me to the wall. I wrapped my legs around him and he grabbed my thighs. He kissed and nibbled on my neck, probably giving me hickeys, but right now I didn't care at all. I was breathing heavily and everything was hot. It was just him and me...

Okay, I said I love showers... but after this I LOOVE showers! Normally you take a shower to feel clean afterwards, but coming out and feeling even dirtier that you did, walking in is even better!

We were all dry and fully dressed again and about to go see the others as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

“I love you!”, I said looking him in the eyes, after we broke apart.

“I love you too!”, Avi said and pecked my lips on last time, before we went to meet the others.

Mitch and Scott were extremely hungover. They were both sipping on their coffee.

“So I heard last night was fun...”, Avi chuckled.

“Maybe...”, Mitch replied. “I honestly don't remember a thing... but what I do remember is hearing you two in the shower this morning...”, he giggled and sipped on his coffee again.

“So what? What's wrong about that?”, I laughed, clearly embarrassed.

“There is nothing wrong about a little sex action in the shower... nothing at all!”, Scott said, bouncing his eyebrows. Oh gooooood...

I had an idea: They don't remember yesterday... so they won't know if I make something up. Just to start them off. If I don't do something they will never get together and then they will never stop teasing Avi and me....

“So you don't remember anything that happened last night?”, I asked. Scott shook his head.

“Not even you two kissing?”, I asked innocently. Both off their heads shot up to look at me. Don't laugh, Kirstie!

“And when I say kissing I don't mean like a peck, I mean like a real kiss...”, they both blushed and looked down at their coffee. That'll start them off. Kirstie... you're a genius.

Avi looked like he knew what I was doing, but Kevin just sat there with an expression on his face that was like 'WTF is going here?!' and it was hilarious...

A/N: Heeeey queeens! I felt like writing today and since I have no hobbies here is the new chapter. I hope you liked it. And oh yeah... guys... are you trying to kill me? You are the nicest people EVER! Thank you for voting and commenting such nice things. I mean... over 3.800 reads and over 260 votes? WHAAAAT? I can't handle that right now! Thank you so so so so so much! Stay as freaking cute and flawless and awesome and everything combined as you already are!

LOVE you guys!!! -Anna