Chapter 16

So now we did all the rehearsing stuff. Practicing the choreography one more time and going through all the songs, making sure the in ears work properly and all that stuff. Now and then I glanced at Scott and Mitch and ALLWAYS one of them was looking at the other one. Something is going to happen today... muhaha...

“Okay guys... that was great. Now it's time to get ready... get dressed, look pretty, you know how this works... blah blah, unnecessary talking. Anyway, the VIP fans will be here in one hour, so off we go!”, Scott said.

“Yes sir!”, I replied and walked off stage with Avi. Kevin was in front of us, so we were leaving the two love birds behind. I looked back and saw that they were walking next to each other, staring down to their feet.

Avi chuckled as he looked at them too.

“I'm a bad girl!”, I said giggling.

“Yeah?”, Avi smirked, biting his lip.

“Hm-hm...”, I confirmed and kissed him.

It was time for the meet and greet and everyone was so nice. They always bring us gifts and drawings. A lot of them said so nice things to Avi and me. That they were happy to see us together and that they wanted us to be together since The Sing Off. But one girl asked somethings else...

“Hey...”, she said shyly.

“Heeey!”, we all responded.

“I was wondering... now that you two are together. Don't you guys fear that something happens and it ruins the band relationship?”

“Um actually... no. Even if something did happen, which fingers crossed that it won't … we wouldn't break up with Pentatonix...”, I answered.

“Okay good...”, she smiled relieved “I just wouldn't want to see you guys ruin your music carrier...”

“We won't...”, I said and we all hugged her.

Well, at least I hope so. I never really thought about that. What if we had a big fight? What if we broke up? Things would become difficult. Oh no!

After the meet and greet Avi pulled me aside.

“Hey... I know what you're thinking... but no. Plus, we will never fight... right?”, he asked. I smiled at him.

“Right...”

Wrong!

“What was that Avi?!”, I yelled as we got off stage after the show.

“Babe, calm down...”, he said calmly.

“No! Tell me Avi! WHAT WAS THAT?”, I yelled at him. The others left us alone.

“Kirstie... it was the chair girl. What was I supposed to do?”, Avi raised his voice.”I always do that and it doesn't mean anything. It's my JOB!”, he was yelling now too.

“Your job... Riiight! Your JOB is to just sing the freaking bass line and nothing else. And not flirt with everyone!!”

“Great... just the bass line...”, he said quietly... hurt. He looked at me one last time and walked right past me.

I ran after him.

“Avi wait! I didn't mean to say that...”, I grabbed his arm.

“But you did say it...”, he didn't look at me.”Would you please let go off my arm?”

I loosened my grip and he walked away. I just stood there and looked after him. I could hear the crowd shouting our names. I felt tears stream down my face.

Have I really just told the person I love that he's only here to sing the bass line? Oh my god, I'm such a horrible person... I need to fix this...

I ran outside to the tourbus. Everyone was already inside. How long have I been sanding there? I walked straight to the bunks and saw that Avi's was closed. I opened the curtain. He was lying there facing the other direction.

“Avi?”, he didn't respond. “I'm sorry...”, I whispered, kissed his head and closed the curtain...

I'm so stupid...

A/N: Heey queeens! Oh oh drama! So, I don't really have anything to say today. I just want to thank you again for supporting me and reading this. Stay flawless!

Love you guys! -Anna