Chapter 8

I was standing in the middle of the room and was zoned out. I felt strong arms wrapping around me from behind and a peck on my cheek.

“Hey beautiful lady...”, Avi whispered.

“Hey lovely bass man...”, I responded.

“Ey yo guys!! Since we are all here, how about a PTX movie night?!”, Scott yelled.

“I's 3:30 pm Scott...”, Kevin said.

“Well, then I guess it'll be a movie afternoon!”, Mitch said.

“I mean... why not.”, Kevin gave in.

“Cabin in the woods!!”, Avi yelled! “Best movie ever!” I haven't seen in yet even though it's already a few years old, but I've heard good things about it...

“Noooo...”, Mitch whined. He hates to be scared, so obviously he didn't like scary movies.

“I'm here for you... I'll protect you!”, Scott said behind him. He said it as a joke, but I knew he really meant it.

“But we have to make it dark in here for that! Otherwise it's not thrilling!”, I added to the conversation.

“So 'Cabin in the woods' it is...”, Scott said

“Ookaaaay... you'll make it dark in here and I'll get some popcorn, pizza and the movie”, Mitch said and grabbed his keys. We shot all the curtains but it the sun was still shining through.

“Ok... Plan B... Kev could you give me that blanket?”, Scott pointed at a black blanket that was lying on the couch. Kevin gave it to him and Scott and fixed it in front of the big window.

“Now that's what I call dark!”, Scott said proud of what he had done.

“It took you long enough!”, I joked.

Now all we had to do was wait for Mitch to come back. Avi sat down on the couch. I sat next to him and swung my legs on his lap. Thank god it was dark, so no one could see us kissing. We were both smiling into the kiss. I started giggling a little.

“Does my beard tickle?”, he asked me.

“Mh... a little”, a said.

“Well, lately I thought about shaving it anyw-”

“Avii! Don't you dare!”, I complained.

“Okay. I guess I won't then!”

“Never! Promise me you'll never shave it off!”, how could he think of that?

“I promise...”, he whispered.

“Pinky promise?”, I held out my pinky.

“Pinky promise.”, he said and intertwined his finger with mine.

“Good!”, I giggled and pecked his lips a last time. He took my hand and played around with my fingers.

“Guys... even though me can't really see you... kissing isn't noiseless”, Scott laughed.

“You're just jealous!”, I stuck my tongue out at him, even though he couldn't see it.

“To be honest... yes a little.”, he said, now more serious. I thought of him and Mitch and took out my phone to text Scott.

K: 'can I ask u something?'

S: 'sure. what is it?'

K: 'do u have a crush on mitch?'

S: 'um, well... yes I think so...'

K: 'yea thought so... hope u guys figure that out sometime'

S: 'thanks... but I don't think mitch is into me:/'

K: 'I wouldn't be too sure about that.... ;)'

I looked up from my phone and over to Scott. He looked at his phone and had a bg smile on his face. I think he really loves Mitch. I hope they get together. They would make a cute couple.

“Who are you texting?”, Avi whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek.

“Nobody...”, I whispered back and put my phone away.

“Are you cheating on me?”, he whisper shouted with a fake shock in his voice, but he chuckled a little.

“Yap... three men... sorry 'bout it...”, I couldn't help but laugh too.

“Punishment!!”, Avi yelled and started poking my lower belly area.

“Avii! Nooo stop! Please!”, I yelled and started kicking around. He just kept on laughing.

“No! Avi please!! Ow! Ow! Avi please! You're hurting me!”, he immediately stopped.

“Wrong area to poke right now...”, I said and put a hand on my belly. He put his on top of mine. I'm still on my period, so it hurts when he pokes me there. It hurts anyways and poking makes it even worse.

“I'm sorry... I totally forgot..”, he said and kissed my forehead.

“Oh oh oh Avi... you still need to learn a lot!”, Kevin laughed.

“You shut up!”, Avi laughed and threw a pillow straight in Kevin's face. He pretended to be knocked out. Scott, Avi and I started to laugh. This is going to be a fun night. I mean day... it's confusing, because it's so dark in here...

A/N: Hey queeens! So again a short chapter and I am so sorry! I am really stressed out right now with work and school and family and stuff.  But I hope you like this chapter. You guys are just amazing and you make me feel so much better when I'm down! So thank you for all the reads, votes and comments! I am having trouble with writing in the moment so please forgive me if it takes a little longer until the next chapter, but like I said I am really stessed and I don't have much time to write and my head is full of other things, that I can't really focus on the fiction. SORRY!!

I love you guys! -Anna