Chapter 6

“A little walk?”, he asked and took my hand.

“Yes.”, I had this feeling in my stomach again. We started walking.

“It's a beautiful night...”, he said.

“It is!”, I started to feel really cold so I pulled my hand out of his grip and linked arms with him. I was feeling better and it felt good to be closer to him. He stroked my arm.

“Oh god, Kirstie. You are ice cold and you have goosebumps.”, he stopped, took of his blazer and put it over my shoulders.

“But what about you?”, I was grateful for the jacket. It was warm and it felt so good on my cold skin, but I didn't want him to be cold.

“Don't worry about me. It's weird... I'm actually never really cold.”, he shrugged and wrapped on arm around my waist and we went on walking.

We got back to his car after our walk. He drove me home and opened my door before I could even undo me seat belt.

“Thank you”, I put off his blazer and gave it back to him.

“No problem”, he took it and put it on.

“And thank you for the dinner. It was really nice.”, I was getting a little closer to him. “I really enjoyed the night.”

“Me too”, his hands were on my waist and mine on his chest. His head turned to the right and he came closer to kiss me. My free hand went up his chest and eventually I was holding onto his neck, the other one was holding my clutch. The motion of his lips fast synchronized with mine. I pulled away.

“Not here!”, I whispered into his ear. He smirked.

We got inside my apartment and went on kissing. I threw my clutch on the ground. One of my hands was holding onto his neck again, the other one was running up and down his chest. He held me in his strong arms. I was wondering if I should add some tongue to our kiss. I felt brave and just did it, just a little bit and he returned it. It soon was getting really hot. I pushed him gently to my couch. It was hard to kiss and walk at the same time, but we made it. He sat down. I kicked off my shoes sat on top of him. It felt great to have the power and the lead now. I now was higher than him. I threw his beanie of his head by running my fingers through his hair. I leaned down and kissed him. His hands moved from my waist down to my thighs. He grabbed the back of my knees and pulled my even closer to him. He was kissing my neck and my shoulder. His lips on my neck and his hands stroking my thigh got my breathe heavily.

“You know.... we shouldn't be doing this right now...”, I said into his ear. “You know what they say about women that have sex on the first date...”, I laughed and so did he. His warm breath on my neck made my shiver. He kissed me on the lips again, while I tried to get his jacket off of him. He leaned forward and put it off, without having our lips loose contact. I tugged up his shirt as well. Our lips short lost contact, but just so I could pull his shirt over his head. He suddenly was grabbing my thighs tight and got up.

“Whoa...”, I clung my legs around him. He carried me to my bedroom and set me down on my bed. I quickly pulled my dress over my head took the necklace off. He tried to take off his shoes as fast as possible, but that's not very easy with high top converse. I grabbed a pillow and threw it in his face.

“Baaaaam!”, I laughed. He jumped on the bed and started tickling me.

“NOOOO! That's not fair!”, I screamed.

“Sweet revenge!”, he laughed. I managed to turn him around. I was now sitting on top of him. I leaned down and kissed his neck, his hands were running up and down my back. I sucked on his neck as hard as I could.