Chapter 21

I was standing with the guys again, when suddenly someone dragged me across the room.

“Did you see it?”, Mitch asked me excited.

“Yes!”, I exclaimed excited too.

“Oh my.... he did it! He actually did it!”, Mitch started jumping up and down.

“I knooooow...”, I jumped with him.

“I'm so happy for you two...”, I said, as I pulled him in for a hug. Mitch didn't say anything. He just hugged me really tight.

“Thanks for telling us about the kiss...”, he mumbled.

“Yeah um... I made that up...”, I giggled.

“WHAT?!?”, Mitch pulled back to look at me.

“What? You mad? Scott wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't have done that...”, I winked at him.

“You sneaky little...”, Mitch giggled and hugged me again. “Thank you...”, he whispered.

“No problem...”, I whispered back.

“Hey ladyyyys! Get here, we have to start the show!”, Avi shouted.

“That's it...”, Mitch freed himself from the hug. “Your dead Kaplan!”, Mitch shouted back.

“Ohhhhhh, I'm scaaaared...”, Avi chuckled. “Bring it on Mitchie!”, he threw his hands in the air.

Mitch started walking up to him. He stopped right in front of Avi and looked up at him. He put his finger on Avi's chest and opened his mouth to say something, but Avi wrapped him in a hug. He kissed the top of Mitch's head.

“Congrats...”, Avi said, looking at Scott and then at me. I told Kevin and him what happened after I came back from spying on the boys...

We were walking off the stage, dancing and jumping around. We were so pumped up! Mitch and Scott were dancing together, impersonating each others stupid dance moves, laughing and stealing a few kisses from each other. Kevin was killing it! He has the most dance moves of all of us and he was just going crazy!

Avi was in front of me dancing, almost twerking...

“DAYUUUUM! Look at that ASS!!”, I shouted and spanked him. Avi looked quite shocked first... Didn't see that comin', huh Avi?

We all laughed so hard, I don't know how we survived that. Kevin almost choked from laughing, it was wild!

“I always wanted to say that, but never found the right moment. THIS was perfect!”, I laughed...

I was just randomly turning around. I don't know... is that weird? Am I the only one who does that? Turning around, with no particular reason...

I was turning, just to see a shockingly familiar face. I grabbed Avi's arm and kept staring. He turned around and his laugh turned into a frown.

“Jeremy...”, he grunted. He walked up to him and started pushing him towards the door. “Get out! NOW!”, Avi yelled. Jeremy didn't fight.

“Avi... wait. Please... just wait a second...”, Jeremy put his hands up in defeat.

“For WHAT?”, Avi was not yelling anymore, but his voice was raised.

“Can I talk to Kirstie please?”, Jeremy asked.

“No. Go!”, Avi mentioned towards the door.

“Okay...”, Jeremy turned around and started walking out. HE ACTUALLY STARTED WALKING OUT!

“Wait!”, I walked in front of Avi. “What do you want?”, I asked Jeremy. Avi grabbed my arm, but I ignored it. Jeremy stopped and slowly walked back to us. He didn't look up until he was standing in front of me.

“Kirstie... listen. I know what I did was wrong and I do not expect you to forgive me. I just wanted to tell you that I am SO sorry! I... I don't know what had gotten into me... I'm SO... SO sorry! I just... I... I wish you the best Kirstie...and Avi... and you three too!”, Jeremy looked at the three behind Avi and me.

“Thank you...”, I will never forgive him, but I have to say that coming to me and apologizing was brave. But that's the least he could do. But it's nice to see that he knows what he's done and that he is sorry... but I won't forgive him. Never.

“I think it's best if you go now...”, I said calmly.

“Okay...”, Jeremy nodded and walked out. I didn't move. I just kept staring at the door that Jeremy just left through. Wow, that was weird and awkward...

“Kirstie, babe, are you alright?”, Avi asked me worried. I turned around and smiled up at him.

“Yes... I'm fine...”

“Do you forgive him?”, he asked.

“No.”

“I'm always here for you!”, Avi whispered in my ear, while hugging me.

“I love you..”, I whispered.

“I love you too...”

A/N: Heey queeens! So yeah I didn't want Jeremy to look like a total jerk. I always feel so guilty, because... I mean I know this is fictional, but they are real persons... you know what I mean? Anyways... Guuuuuuuuuuys! You are so crazy! More than 7,4k reads and 450 votes. When I first started this, I thought it would get like maybe 200 reads... this is so crazy! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm getting emotional... Have a great day/night everyone! Stay gorgeous!

I love you guys SÓMAJ! -Anna