Chapter 11

My alarm went off at 7 am. That's not too bad last tour we had to get up at 4 am. I went and took a shower and ate something. Just a little bit, because it's not my time to eat. I checked my stuff for like the 15th time to make sure I really packed everything I needed, but being Kirstie Maldonado, I knew I forgot at least one important thing. It was 8 am now and I was ready to go so I texted Avi.

K: 'Moooorning! Are you guys ready?'

A: 'Morning. Yea kinda. We're trying to load our stuff into the car.'

K: 'Ok. Text me when you're here.'

That sounded like they had problems to fit everything in the car. Thank god Kevin already brought his cello to the bus that will be driving all our other stuff to the tourbus. I just hope we will still be able to fit all my stuff in Avi's car. I was just sitting there for another 10 minutes, stalking my twitter. Avi finally texted me.

A: 'Ok I'm outside... shell I come and help you?'

K. 'Yea that would be great :)'

And just a second later he knocked on my door.

“Hey”, I said after I opened the door.

“Hey, how are you?”, He said and pecked my lips.

“I'm good. Tired, that's all”, I smiled. “How are you?”

“Same...”, he laughed. “Okay let's get your things. Kevin went with his car, because there was no way we could have fitted mine, his and your stuff in my car.”

“Oh okay...”, I went to get all my stuff and Avi helped my carrying it and loading it into his car.

The drive to the bus wasn't very long, but I fell asleep anyways. Avi woke me up softly. We went to see the others and load our stuff into the tour bus and make it comfy in our bunks and prep everything. And all the time we were laughing hysterically, because that's what we do, besides singing which we also did a lot... and dancing. Oh my god... the dancing was... special. At 12 am we went to eat something and then got back to the tour bus to start the tour and we were all so excited. So we all got into the bus and our bus driver Jenevieve started the bus.... started the bus... STARTED THE BUS!!! Nope she didn't. We haven't even started the tour and there we had our first problem.

“Sorry guys... I think we have a problem. I'll call someone to fix this and then we'll see...”, Jenevieve said.

Great, so there we were waiting for the bus to be fixed. We sat around and didn't know what to do. We walked around, went on a little shopping tour, but no one really bought something, but still... laughing hysterically. We're just crazy. It was late at night already... the tour bus was about to be completely fixed. I didn't know what the problem was and I honestly didn't care to ask. In front of the bus there was this roller thingy where you can put stuff on and roll it around. I sat on it and used my hands to push myself around.

“Oh oh oh!!! Roller Derby!!!”, Kevin yelled as he saw me cruising around. Avi came up to and took the rope that was attached to the roller thingy and started walking. A camera pointed at us. Probably for PTXperience...

“America!”, Avi said pointing at the camera and started running. We were on a parking lot and there were no cars so we had enough space.

“Go faster!!”, I yelled. And he did, we were now going really fast.

After that it was Avi's turn, he sat down and I ran. Everyone was laughing and having a great time. Avi almost fell once but he was able to hold himself, until he stood still. Then he just plopped on the floor backwards. I burst out in laughter and was in serious pain because of laughing so hard.

“Okay... I want to go one last time...”, I said and Avi ran as fast as he could. Avi stopped and swung me around to turn back to the others. While I swung around I lost balance and fell off the roller thingy, and rolled over the floor.

“Fuck!”, I shouted. I fell on my pinky... It hurt, but I didn't think it was something serious.

“Oh no!”, Avi shouted and ran up to me “I'm sorry!”, he said. He helped me up.

“It's okay. I'm fine. I fell on my finger, but it's not bad I think.”, I said.

“Kirstie!!! Are you ok?”, Scott ran up to us.

“Yeah, I'm fine.”, I said and looked at my finger. Maybe it is bad. I held my other pinky up to compare the two. Yap, it is bad. My left finger had an unnatural bend.

“Well, maybe not...”, I said and showed them my finger and then held it into the camera.

“And that's what happens when you do a roller derby. So always remember kids, don't try this at home, we're professionals!”, I laughed.

“Let's get you to the hospital...”, Avi said worried...

A/N: Heey queeens!! So that's the chapter, hope you like it. And yeah stay awesome, thanks for voting and reading and commenting! You seriously are my queens, yes even the guys... If those exist on wattpad. lol

I love yoou guys!!! -Anna