Chapter 7

So after eating I had to get ready... like look presentable. For a meeting I normally look like crap. Like no make up on and my hair in a messy braid or something, some baggy clothes you know. After I was ready we drove to Mitch and Scott's apartment. As we arrived Kevin was already there and some other people to help us and everything was set up. We all had to sit on one not too big couch, so the trio, which is Mitch, Scott and I, we sat on the backrest and Avi and Kevin sat in front of us. So it started of really nice... We were talking to the fans and answered questions and sang some songs. All in all it was really fun and I relaxed a little, because no one seemed to say anything about Avi and me.

“Ask us more questions!”, Scott said to the fans.

“Yes! More questions!!”, my eyes were on the laptop screen beside me where I could see all the comments.

“Is Kevin single?”, Scott read out loud. “Yes Kevin is single.”, he answered.

“Single for life! Ohoho!”, Scott and Kevin sang simultaneously and we all laughed, but I started to feel uncomfortable. Oh oh... That's not a good topic right now. What if they ask if Avi or I are single? What should we say?

“Kirstie, you look like an angel!”, Scott read. “That's not a question...”, he joked.

“Awww, thank you!”, again, I love the fans. They are so sweet.

And as I predicted it there they were. I saw all the comments saying:

'Is Mitch single?'

'Is Kirstie dating someone?'

'Is Avi single?'

'Avi, please be my boyfriend!'

'Kirstie, will you merry me?'

'Mitch, I love you!'

“Is Avi single?”, Mitch read and gave him a look of expectancy.

“Um...”, Avi didn't know what to say.

“Should we just address this while we're here?”, Scott asked. This wasn't a teasing question, he was serious. We all try to keep most of our private lives private, so I appreciated that he asked us. It means that he cares. But I kind of had the feeling the fans should know. They do so much for us and they ship us in everything we do and I thought they would love to hear that Avi and I were dating, because I have seen a lot of '#kavi' and fanfictions about Avi and me, so why not tell them.

“Um, yeah... why not.”, I said and Avi nodded approvingly.

“So um... no. I guess I am not single, because... Kirstie and I just started dating....”, Avi said. Now there was a small awkward silence.

“The people want you to kiss!”, Scott was looking at his phone. I looked at the screen and the comments were going so fast and all I could see was:

'OMG! YES!'

'Kiss!!'

'I ship you!'

'KISS'

'Do I see a hickey there? xD'

'YAAAAAS! #kavi!!'

'A HICKEY!!'

'I guess Kirstie had fun! lol Look at his neck xD'

'Kiss!'

And a lot more comments like that.

“Kiss, kiss, kiss, KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS, KIISS!”, all the people in the room were literally screaming at us. Avi and I looked at each other and I blushed.

“KII-IIS! KII-IIS!!”

“Fine!!”, Avi laughed, stood up and leaned over to me. He put his hand under my chin and directed me towards him until our lips touched. It wasn't a really long kiss, more like a peck. A long kiss would have been awkward in front of all the people, so that was probably the best.

“Awwwww! That's cute!”, Kevin said, while Avi sat down again. “Oh yea almost forgot... Nice hickey, Avi!”, Kevin booped his neck where the bruise was.

I blushed even more and looked down to my lap. I saw the screen of my phone lighting up... I got a text from Scott. I looked over to him, but he was reading all the comments again.

S: 'Have u said the L word already??'

K: 'No'

S: 'Good! Don't rush it with that'

K: 'I won't'

It was too early to say 'I love you' already. We've been on actually just one date. I'd wait with that... Saying 'I love you' for the first time is a big moment, so it had to be the right time and... maybe I was a little scared. It's so sweet how Scott was caring about all this. I think he really wanted us to be together. I rested my head on Scott's shoulder and let the rest of the live stream rush on. It was over so quickly. It was sad, because being with our fans, talking to them and interacting with them is so nice. I think it made a lot of people very happy, when Avi said we were dating...

So I guess it's official now. With this thought in my mind I just had to smile.

A/N: Heeey queeeens. So yay a chapter! Um... the period thing didn't come back yet but I'm trying to think of something... so this chapter was a little shorter than the others and I'm sorry for that. But anyways, again guys I love you and thank you for voting and commenting and saying nice things and even reading this... It seriously means so much to me. 

Love you guys! -Anna