Chapter 3

Hey guuuys :) Here is chapter three of my fanfiction... 

I woke up to the sound of someone's calm breathing... My head was laying on Avi's naked chest, his arm was wrapped around my back. I looked up to his face, slowly and carefully so I wouldn't wake him up. His eyes were shut and his lips slightly opened. I was about to get back to sleep when suddenly.... What was that sound? It sounded like a key in the front door. OH SHIT! I totally forgot! I invited Mitch for breakfast and he has keys to my apartment just in case I would loose mine. I tried to get out of my bed as fast as I could without waking Avi up... The good thing is he sleeps like a rock. I stood up and realized, I didn't have any clothes on. I put on a shirt that was laying around and my panties. I walked out the door and quietly shot it behind me. As I turned around I saw Mitch's face right in front of mine.

“Good morning.”, I said quietly. I was trying to sound normal.

“What are you so sneaky about?”, Mitch asked with the biggest smile, I've ever seen in my life, right on his face.

“Nothing”, I said a little too innocent.

“Who's in there?”, he was not giving up.

“Who should be in there?”

“Kirstie, I'm not stupid. There is someone in there and it seems like he spent the night with you.”, the stare of his eyes was killing me. “'Cause this”, he pulled my shirt “is not your shirt.” Damn it! I accidentally put on Avi's shirt.

“Okay yes, but...”, before I could even do something Mitch opened the door and sneaked inside. My heart dropped to my knees. What will he say?? Mitch shot the door and dragged my to my kitchen.

“No you didn't!”, he said, smiling over both cheeks. I was expecting everything, but I wasn't prepared for that. He seemed to be very excited about all this. He pulled me into a hug and I was confused.

“Finally!”, He said a little too loud.

“Shhhh. Mitch, please.”

“How was it? Tell me EVERYTHING!”, he slightly shook me.

“Miiiiiitch!”, I was laughing now.

“What? I've been waiting for this to happen for a long time.” What? Why was he waiting? I didn't even know that I was into Avi until last night, so how could he...

“How...”

“How did I know it would happen someday?”, he interrupted me. I nodded.

“Oh sweetie, it's so obvious.”, he teased. Really? How come I never realized it?

“Now!”, he interrupted my thoughts. “Tell me! How was it?”

“Mitch, I am not gonna talk about my sexlife with you!”

“Okay fine... I'll go and ask Avi...”, he said and walked pass me.

“NO!”, I almost shouted. “No...”, I now said more quietly. “Fiiiine. Sit down.”

He laughed and sat down. I really didn't want to tell him, but I didn't want him to wake up Avi either. It would just be awkward.

“Um...”, I stammered.

“Kirstie! Tell me! I am your best friend. And don't you dare letting down ANY detail.”

“Okay, okay...it was... amazing...”, it felt awkward to talk about my sexlife. As I thought of last night, I smiled though and my cheeks began to glow. “He is different than the other guys I dated, you know? He is so... gentle and patient,... sweet.”

“Aaw, look at you! Looks like some one's in love!”, he stood up and pinched my cheek, like my grandparents used to do it.

“Stop it!”, I giggled and pushed his hand away.

“So what exactly did you do? Was he....”

“Okay, that's enough!”, I interrupted him. “I am never going to talk about sex with you ever again!”

“Fine... I won't ask..”, he just stood there, smiling at me like an idiot.

“Oh... hey Mitch...”, Avi stood in the door frame and scratched the back of his head. Since I accidentally put on his shirt, he was topless. He blushed and looked down to his feet.

“Hey sexgod!”, Mitch said, laughing.

“Ooooookay... get out of my apartment! Like NOW!”, I laughed as I pushed him out the door.

“See you! You little lovebugs!”, he quickly said.

“Shut up...”, I said and shot the front door after him.

I walked back to Avi. He still was in the same position.

“So he...?”, Avi said quietly.

“Yap.”, I rested my forehead against his back. We were staying in this position for a while.

“I mean, they would have found out about this someday anyways...”, I finally said and took my head off of his back. He turned around and looked down at me.

“Speaking of 'this'... What exactly is this?”, he put his hands on my waist and looked at me.

“I don't know.”

“Well, I think we should figure that out. Kirstie? Do you want to go out with me tomorrow night? For a 'proper' date?”

“Of course.”, I gave him a little kiss. “Breakfast?”

“Breakfast!”, he smiled. Why did I even ask? He's always hungry.

So I walked into the kitchen and made us some pancakes. Avi helped me. He is an amazing cook. Me and the others sometimes were at his' and Kevin's place for dinner and the food always was soo good. He was standing behind me, his chest was against my back and he took control over my hands.

“Let me help you...”, he said in his quiet, bass voice. I found this extremely attractive. I let him make the food. Where his chest touched me, my back was burning.

“I still have you shirt on...”, I looked up to him.

“Leave it. It suits you better than me.”, he pulled out his heartmeltingly sweet smile.

“I think imma go now. See you later”, he said, after we ate all the pancakes.

“Later?”, I asked.

“Yea.”, he stood up. I did it after him. He came around the table and wrapped his arms around my waist and looked down into my eyes. “We are having a PTX-meeting.”

Oh no. I forgot about that. I don't want to go. Mitch will tell the others, if he hasn't already and it will be really awkward. Maybe they will react the same way Mitch did, but either way it will be awkward for Avi and me. Well, at least for me. I don't know about him.

“Oh no...”, I groaned.

“You'll be fine”, he kissed my forehead and let me go. “but I need my shirt.” He laughed.

“Oh sure!”, I say and pulled it over my head. He has already seen me naked so I didn't care now. I tossed him the shirt.

“Thanks.”, he was not even looking at my body. He just pulled his shirt over his head and smiled at me.

“Bye”, he said.

“Bye”, I smiled at him. He turned around and walked out the door. I looked after him. I stood there for quite a long time, until I realized I was topless. I laughed and walked into my bathroom. I took a shower and jumped into some clothes. I was thinking about tomorrow night. Where will he take me? It probably will be a nice restaurant, wait... no. Maybe a diner. Should I dress up? Yea... No, I should just go in normal clothes. No, no, no, a nice dress and some high heels... Gosh, I'm so nervous.

A/N: Hey, so I hope you like it so far... It may take a bit until the next chapter, but I am working on it... Love you guys!

-Anna