Chapter 9

Mitch finally came back with a family sized pizza, some popcorn and the movie.

*scipping a little... I'm not gonna tell any details about the movie for those of you who haven't seen it. But seriously check it out!*

“Why did you make me watch this?”, Mitch whined into Scott's chest... They have been cuddling the whole movie. It's so cute.

“It's okay... nothing can hurt you. I'm here!”, Scott wrapped his arms around Mitch protectively. The movie was pretty scary. My Head was lying on Avi's chest and in some parts of the movie I had to bury my face in it, because I couldn't look at the movie. Avi would wrap his arms around me and tell me that I'm safe. I have to admit, sometimes I did it even though I wasn't scared, because I liked it when Avi told me that I'm safe. And I really felt safe with him. He was so calm the whole time and his strong arm around me made me feel so... well safe. There is no other word to describe it. I never felt like this with Jeremy... but he is my past and I don't want to think about him. He hurt me and I hate him so why ruin this beautiful day by thinking about him? Kirstie! You're thinking about him! Stop it! He can't hurt you anymore... he can't!

“Kirstie? You're shaking even more that Mitch...”, Avi held me as tide as possible. “It's ok... nothing can hurt you! I'm here and I'll protect you...”, he kissed the top of my head.

“Thank you...”, I managed to mumble into his chest. Nobody knows what Jeremy did to me. I didn't tell anyone. First he cheated on me, then he hit me and called my fat and worthless and finally he dumped me. And all of this at one single night. Well not the cheating part, but I found out about it that night. Stop it Kirstie!

“Hey... Why are you crying?”, Avi whispered into my ear worried. Brilliant Kirstie! Great job! Now what?

“Are you in pain again?”, Avi asked. Thank you Avi! You just saved my butt!

“Hm-hm”, I mumbled and nodded a bit.

“Oh... babe...”, he whispered and held me in his arm. Did he just call me babe? I could get used to that... I smiled and tried to concentrate on the movie again. It's a good movie!

*scipping to the end of the movie*

“Well... that was scary!”, Mitch said. “It's a good movie though!”

“It is!”, Scott added. We talked about the movie for a while until Kevin brought up a new topic.

“So... Tour starts in two days, are y'all excited?”, he asked, excited himself.

“Of course!”, we all said. Let me tell you, touring is so much fun! Going to all this places and performing there and meeting all the fans and tour-bus-life is so much fun!

“As long as those two don't make babies in front of us!”, Mitch laughed. Oh Mitch...

“Mitch! I will kill you!”, Avi said fake mad.

“Yea and what about you two? Should we worry about something?”, I teased them.

“What?? Noo! We're sisters!”, Mitch exclaimed and I could see the pain in Scott's face. Mitch didn't mean that. He has a crush on Scott and I know it. Well, he never told me, but just the way he blushes right now and he's a little uncomfortable.

“Sure... sisters.”, I giggled. “Ooow! There was no need to hit me!”, I rubbed my arm where Mitch hit me. It didn't really hurt, but I was a little shocked by that move. Mitch normally is so peaceful. Ha! He would have never done that if he didn't have feelings for Scott!

“Mitch... just imagine... the tour bus... you in your little bunk. And me wide awake waiting for you to fall asleep... Sleep well!”, I threatened him. And we all started laughing again. But seriously. This will have consequences! Muhahaha.

Avi and I were on the way to his and Kevin's apartment. Kevin was not home this evening, so Avi and I were on our own. We got in and sat down on the couch. We cuddled and talked a little...

“... and I was like... nah dude! Thugs loove me!”, he said. And we burst out in laughter.

“Hoo man!”, I laughed and wiped away the tears in my eyes. It was silent for a short moment until I thought about what he just told me again and started to giggle again. And just a second later we were laughing ridiculously loud again. After telling some funny stories and dying because of laughing so loud we just sit there cuddled onto each other. He kissed the top of my head.

“You're perfect...”, he whispered and rested his chin on my head. Have I ever mentioned how sweet he is? Yes? Well, anyways I'm gonna do it again. He is sooo sweet!!

“I wouldn't say perfect, but I'm pretty good...”, I joked. He laughed quietly and kissed my head again.

“No... you're perfect. You're a perfect little Kirstie. You are MY perfect little Kirstie...”, Oh my god. I can't handle his sweetness right now!

“Stop it... you're making me blush...”, I giggled. We sat there for while and didn't say anything.

“I can't believe we're going on tour again in two days...”, I mumbled. What is my life right now? Avi Kaplan is my boyfriend and we are going on tour again which is my favorite thing to do.

“Yeah... it's crazy...”, he agreed. I looked up into his eyes.

“You're crazy...”, I said and pecked his lips.

“Just a little...”, he said smirking.

“I swear to god if you start tickling me I will murder you!”, I warned him.

“I won't... I thought about it for a second...”, he chuckled.

“I know you did...”, I said and placed my head on his chest again where it was lying the whole time. I was so happy and... tired. I slowly drifted off into sleep, while Avi was stroking my hair.

A/N: Hey queeens! Over 1000 reads and 100 votes?!? Seriously you guys are killing me! Thank you so so so so much! So, yay I managed to write a Chapter over the weekend. Hope y'all like it. Thank you again.

Love you guys! -Anna