Chapter 18

“He did WHAT?”, Mitch yelled.

“Guys... he was drunk!”, I was still defending him. Why though? Why? I don't know.

We were all sitting in the front lounge. Scott called a band meeting and told me to tell them everything. So I did. And just like Avi and Scott... Mitch and Kevin freaked out.

“It doesn't matter! He hit you! I trusted him...”, Mitch exclaimed.

“He will pay for what he did to you!”, Avi said.

“Guys... listen. It happened. I know it's bad, but can't we just leave it there? What's the point in hurting him back?”, I asked.

“Kirst... he needs to know that hurting you was wrong and that he can't do that and so he doesn't do it to other girls...”, Kevin said calmly. He was angry, but the only one besides me who wasn't yelling.

“I understands that you guys are angry... I am too, but...”

“Kirstie! Stop defending him! He hurt you! I swear to god he is so dead!”, Scott hissed. “No one has the right to hurt my little sister!”

“Yeah... he made you feel pain. And not only the hitting part. You went through so much mental pain. I think it's time HE feels pain!”, Avi looked at Scott, Mitch and Kevin and they all nodded. Great, no one cares about my opinion.

“Ugh... do what you want...”, I said as I got a text. It was an unknown number.

(A/N: Stranger, Kirstie)

He still loves you... he's a nice guy and he talks about you a lot... I think you should forgive him...

Who are you?

Oh sorry, my name is Katherine Jones.

Do I know you?

No... but I just wanted to say that Jeremy still loves you and he's sorry...

Ok, I have a question. Did he tell you to tell me?

No. I just noticed.

Then where did you get my number?

From him.

This was strange I decided to not answer anymore. But Katherine kept texting me.

But you still love him too, don't you?

I have a boyfriend.

But do you love Jeremy?

Ok girl this is getting strange...

I just want to know. Because I feel like he is is such a nice guy...

Waaaaaait... Jeremy is that you?

No. I'm Katherine.

Jeremy it's you! I KNOW IT!

No I swear it's Katherine.

WTF Jeremy! Leave me alone! That's sick dude. You can't even apologize so you make up a person to tell me how 'wonderful' you are?

It's NOT Jeremy.

Well ok 'Katherine' could you tell Jeremy something from me?

Yeah sure...

Tell him to FUCK OFF! I don't want to talk to him anymore and he is a dick. Bye Jeremy! Oops.. I mean 'Katherine' ;)

Message received...

You're pathetic...

I wouldn't say stuff like this to me... this will have consequences Kirstin!

“Avi...?”, I asked scared.

“What's up, babe?”, he asked worried. I gave him my phone and told him to read it.

“Okay, that's it. He is DEAD!”, Avi said. And all the others agreed after reading the texts. I don't care what they do to him anymore. First of all that is so pathetic and second of all I'm scared what he will do...

A/N: Heeey queeeens! Ok real talk for a second, this just happened to me yesterday, accept for the threat at the end... but I mean like WHAT? WHY? Anyways... I'm gonna go to sleep now... Good night!

Love you guys! -Anna