Part 1

None of the cast know who are the other casts. All the cast similarities were they have a huge preference over their bed instead of working and hang out.

The first person to arrived at their new dorm is Park Bogum. According to Bogum, he barely have any schedule these few month. So, as soon as he received the invitation to cast him in a reality show, he thought it would help him with his free time.

Arrived infront of the new dorm makes Bogum nervous, as soon as he slide off the car's door, he jump out of his seat. Eyeing every scenery around the new place he did not even know actually exist before.

He was occupied with a camera for his daily record of himself (self-camera). Before his manager go back to his daily routine, he reminded Bogum to take care of his image.

Bogum started click on the on button of the camera and start recording as he was asked by the producer.

" Hyung, can you bring this bag for me?" he demanded. Pull a large suitcase with him while leaving another smaller suitcase for his manager to help him.

" i cannot go inside." he cover himself from Bogum's camera.

" Oh then you can leave it infront of the door. You dont have to enter the house." he said.

His manager pull the luggage to the front door. Before leaving, they bid a goodbye wishes.

" good luck." all his manager able to say.

The car he rode fade through the views, Bogum still waving over the view until he thinks it is unreasonable and he has to make his way inside as soon as possible.

" i arrived at my new home. Im not sure if there is someone who already arrived." he talked to the camera.

Hummed a few song he knows, making his way into the living room. Stood there for awhile looking through the glass door opposite with the front main door.

" i heard there will be like 7 person living in this house." he mumbles. " i think im the first person who arrived."

He came out to the main door again to pull his another luggage with him.

There are two room on the ground level and another four rooms upstairs.

" the director said, the first person can choose their room. Im actually lucky to be able to pick first since no one seem to be in here yet." he doesnt sound so awkward talking to the camera alone.

" i'll check out the room downstair first. If im satisfied with it, there is no use of me to check the rooms upstairs, i'll just be more and more greedy want the best of the best." speak out of his wits. Indeed!

Walk at the first room on the ground floor, he turn on the light.

" oh they have a television in here? Does they have television in every room?" he questioned the camera, most probably talking to himself of course.

" i'll just look at the second room." as he walked to the next room, turning on the light. " oh this is so my style. But, both room is equal except the fact that the second room dont have a television attached on the wall." he added.

He walks to his luggages and pull both of it and he paused infront of the two room.

" room one and room two would be sharing the same toilet which i hope if i choose the room here, the other person is a man. It will be awkward to share the same bathroom with a lady." he chuckles on his own words probably imagining something inappropriate.

" i'll take the room without television." he decided, turning off the light on the first room. " i brought my laptop, so having a television is not necessary."

" i choose the ground room because it is the closest to the main door and the closest to the kitchen. I dont want to tire myself over a room." he explained.

He get his luggage into the room, put them on the floor. Closing his room and lock it from the inside.

" the director said i dont need a self-camera if im in my room or around the house. I can see why." he turned off his camera and put it on the empty shelf.

" there were three camera in my room. Here-" he posed on the first camera he found. " and here, also there." waving to the camera. " Oh-" he run to the other side of the room. " there are four?" his eyes widened.

" im basically stalked by everyone. The editor might have so much to edit if i keep on talking. I should have just rest. Director can cut my part. Dont tire yourself, mr editor." he smile sheepishly to the camera next to the mirror.

He then decided to take a rest.

-

Someone entering the house without self-camera.

" my manager did not even bid my farewell and he left me in here alone, its a relief i only manage to brought one baggage." whining alone.

As soon as she spotted a camera next to the main door, she stood there making a v sign, acting as cute as she could.

" hi!!" a person who new to the variety show, found a camera. " im im soojung." introducing her name.

It does not take her too long, she did not even scan the living room. She getting upstair as she bring her luggage with her.

" i need to get a good room. I watched the first season, those two poor maknae minseok and daniel were living and sleeping on stacked up matress. I need a bed to survived this season." talking to herself.

" im not sure but i think somebody is in here already. There is a pair of shoe infront of the door. I assume its a guy, looking at the type of the shoe." gasping for air as she having a trouble climbing up the stairs while dragging her huge baggage.

" oh, all room are not occupied yet. Does he choose the room downstair?" she talked to the camera next to the stair.

She was busy looking through all four room. " oh, the last room is quite nice. I'll not pick the biggest room. A bigger room means a bigger mess." slapping audiences with her logics.

" there is no matress in this season or matress bed will be on the ground floor?" she questioned, looking at the ceiling. " oh it does not matter."

" i'll just keep this short, i pick the last room. Because you see, people. Every room has bed, and all i need is bed. The faster i pick a room, the faster i can sleep."

Pulling the sign of the room telling the room has the owner already, then she decided to close the door.

-

The next thing when they arrived, Siwan choose a room upstairs, not knowing im soojung were actually his neighbour. He was not late but he was informed late about the dorm's location.

" there are two people who already arrived. The room next to my room is already owned. Since we were told to have a rest as soon as we are arrived, i'll take a bath first and then i'll continue to sleep." explaining what he is going to do in few minutes.

" bye."

Laughing his ass off because it felt so awkward to talk alone on the camera.

" this is weird. But i'll continue talking like this and make up myself so i dont appeared to be so awkward." he make a promise.

Soon, his room become quite.

•For the rest members, i'll update it on the next chapter. Hope you enjoy this. Tho you probably read this for jungri, do have an eye over the rest cast. They are all important ♡•

Photo by :sugaeri ( cr on the photo)