Part 3

After wandering back and forth over the bathroom area for around three minutes, jungkook decided to just talk to his current 'female' roommate.

He walked slowly to the person, cannot hide his shook face, he is obviously nervous. Rubbing his back neck several times, coughing few times to attract the person's attention. Hope she would get up.

Yeri pov

I heard someone coughing as if sending a signal wanted me to open my eyes. But, instead of hearing a woman's voice, i heard a male's.

" hey." the voice bid me.

I pull my body straight, sat up in reflex of being shocked. My handkerchief fall on my lap, that is when i saw a familiar look of a man infront of me. My eyes balling, "Oh!" i responded. Jeon jungkook of bts.

I could see that he was shocked as well, he bow in respond so i quickly stand up from my spot and make a 90 degree bow few times before we both stop and looking at each other.

" hello." we both said at the same time. This starting to make me uncomfortable that i have to pull my dress.

" im jeon jungkook."

" yeah, of course i know you." the person who have a dating rumour with me. If someone type my name on naver, his name would be the first option related to my search. Lol. " im yeri." i said, instead of pulling my whole full name, yeah. Its not like he would not be able to search it online if he have the urge to know.

" there are no rooms left. This is the only one , i didnt know the belongings belong to you, i mean a man." i explained, shooting my view on his things on the bed.

" no, it is ok. This can be settled by tomorrow, i believe." jungkook replied to me. Yeah, i hope so. But,

" i'll be in the living room. You can take a bath instead and sleep in this room."

He walked to the door, opening it wide.

" i'll just take some of my needs." he step back to his bed and took out his phone and few other things that im not paying so much attention to. I nod.

" would you be okay?" i asked, not feeling comfortable as if i chase him out of the room though the reality is that he is the first person to pick this room. If any of us should get out, it should be me.

" yeah." he smile, awkwardly. " you can lock the door."

" o-okay."

-

Jungkook pov

I walk as fast as i could downstairs with my phone, earphone and a can of coffee i took from taehyung hyung at the shoot before going to this dorm.

I sighed. Sitting on the couch before leaning on it. "out of so many people, its yeri." mumbling under my nose. "and im bare faced." i pinched my nose bridge, trying to calm myself over the unexpected scene. I keep repeating the same picture of yeri when she looked so shocked just now.

" she must have startled, a lot."

I take my phone and starting to text my hyungs. They probably isnt sleeping yet considering they have to wait for their turn to wash up. Except for yoongi and namjoon. They often didnt wash themselves when they are tired.

Kukiemonster
Hyung, are you still awake?

Jin_mom
Why? Have you arrived at the new dorm? Hows the dorm?

Kukiemonster
I have a better story than that

Jin_mom
What is it?