Part 19

It is almost two weeks since jungkook and yeri didn't meet each other. Jungkook was busy with his schedule. so that, he was excused for two weeks of the program. He didn't able to spend his time coming to the blanket house.

-

Jungkook walked straight to the kitchen counter when he sense someone were there. He peek through the wall and can see there were donggu, yeri and saeron together.

The three were startled when jungkook appeared being loud trying to shock them, which means he succeed his plan.

" gosh gosh." yeri mumbles after calmed down. Yeri soothing her heart by rubbing her clothed chest, trying to reduce her heart beat.

" sorry." jungkook grinned sheepishly. Appeared innocent.

" i hope i can hug you to show you i missed you." saeron pouts. Jungkook walked closer to the three of them.

Yeri has a bright smile plastered on her face, so do with donggu.

" you actually can." he went to saeron and tap her shoulders with both of his hand from her back.

" nevermind." saeron rolls her eyes.

" how are you?" asked the elder man to jungkook. Jungkook nods saying he is fine. When he shift his eyes to yeri, the lady blinked once before turn back to her work, minching the carrot.

" so, only saeron missed me?" he asked. His eyes were on donggu but he obviously shooting the question to yeri.

Yeri raised her head and said, " we all miss you, oppa." she smiles.

" we do, though." donggu supoorting.

" but, you left like just two weeks. Don't be over dramatic." yeri added makes both saeron and donggu laugh. Donggu pats yeri's hair, complimenting her for being extra as always.

" wow, that is harsh." he walked closer to yeri and poke her arm. Yeri frowned while raising her right eyebrow. Stealing few cutted carrot and eat it.

" gosh, are you two dating?" saeron screams as in fangirling state.

Yeri push her head, saeron whimpers in reflex. The two men were laughing and smacking the counter few times to saeron's pathetic expression.

" be glad my hand were not as strong as jungkook." said yeri, glance over the maknae. Jungkook pinched saeron's cheek and chuckles. Saeron slaps his hand off her cheek, rolls her eyes.

" told you, oppa. These two are suspicious." saeron pulls donggu closer, whispering to the man. But, somehow jungkook and yeri can hear her so well as she whisper quite loud.

" you're on camera, sae. Don't ridiculously make rumor. People can hear you and they'll misunderstand that." yeri mentally face palmed the maknae, jungkook is on the other hand keep on laughing and chuckling over saeron.

" so, where are the rest?" asked jungkook.

" upstairs." yeri laughs. " we were punished. We have to cook for the winners."

" soojung noona, bogum hyung and siwan hyung?" he replied.

" obviously." makes donggu laughs as well. " you should be in here though the next time for the game." donggu tells him.

" pathetic luck dog game. My luck is lame." saeron sighed deeply.

-

Jungkook pov

I texted yeri during the broadcast. We were supposed to sleep at this hour. The clock says 1 am already but i cannot sleep.

We can just go downstairs and talk to each other, but knowing how some people would react if the scene ever released or broadcasted, we chose not to.

Plus, through phone yeri seem to be very much comfortable talking to me. Im suppose this way is better.

Yeri told me she wasn't uncomfortable with me. But, since people are easily misunderstand our relationship also dissing either me or her, she just don't want to make it worse.

I keep telling her that fans will eventually accept us if they seen us as friend. The more we keep avoiding each other, the more we looked like we have something we are trying to protect.

Yerimie
As in what? Protect what, oppa?

Jungkook
Like, we were in relationship.

Yerimie
But, we are not.

Jungkook
Obviously, that is why i don't think we need to keep our distance.

Yerimie
Idk

Jungkook
Unless you like me.

Yerimie
In your dream

.
Ouch. That is actually hurt. But, never mind. We don't really in a relationship to say someone (you) should be hurted if the other party don't like you.

Teasing yeri is always fun, though.
.

Jungkook
Then, can we just act the way we are supposed to? Like,  when henry hyung can shamelessly hugs sunny noona in public, like how heechul hyung can held taeyeon noona's hand in public. They were not even dating. You see how many people said they were just simply friend.

Yerimie
So, you just told me you wanted to hug me and hold my hand? Oppa? Haha

Jungkook
You can think of it like that if you want.

Yerimie
Gosh what. You hold my hand like few second before the concert and people were blasting me with fire.

Jungkook
That is because we do it in secret before we enter the stage and people happen to see it. They make a speculation based on what they see.

Yerimie
Okay.

Jungkook
Let's be friend, younger sis.

Yerimie
Im actually glad to see you coming home this evening. I thought it will be the third week without you. And i missed you, oppa :)

Jungkook
That's sweet

Yerimie
Btw, oppa. I just want to ask because im curious. Nothing else.

Jungkook
What is it? You makes me freak out a bit. Yeah

Yerimie
Why did you give saeron hear the song first?

Jungkook
I didn't give her. Remember when she used my phone? She accidentally play it and like it. So, she sent the music to her phone. She played it like few times already. So, when she asked me about it, she just knew it was my voice and turned out the song is yet released. She was sorry and thankful she didn't sent it to anyone lol

Yerimie
Okay

Jungkook
Just, okay?

Yerimie
Im sleepy

Jungkook
😑

Yerimie
See you tomorrow for breakfast, oppa.
.

I should have tease her more when she asked about saeron and the song. But then i decided not to. Maybe next time.

Im still laughing the fact that saeron can be called stealing the song from me, play it out loud in her room when the song isn't released at that time yet. I should sue her lmao joke

-